Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sick of this hope. The team is likely to be in the eight all year. He won't be sacked in those circumstances. Got to go now. It's got to get ugly now.
Tha additional problem it's creating is finishing high up the ladder with years of failure and disappointment is our inability to get good draft picks.
We were lucky JHF wanted to come to Port.

Hahahaha

Commentators already chiming in with their ****ing drooling over Hinkley

"You might be bringing in a first time coach. You don't know if they can coach yet. But you know Ken can."
Nobody knew if Craig McRae or Adam Kingsley could coach until someone gave them a chance!!!

Whatever it's worth I did like Tredreas comments on AA last night before the game, he repeatedly said "there's no excuses"

He gets it, a very lone wolf though by the looks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And he’s absolutely right. The club went all in and traded a future first and all our picks last year to fill in holes, but it still wasn’t enough to get to a GF.

For the media who blame injuries/suspensions: why did the Cats destroy us without De Koning, Stewart, Hawkins, etc.? And the Swans did it without their Captain, Callum Mills. Half back is one of our most stacked positions.

It’s not a list management issue. I think Aliir, Rockliff, Dixon, Ryder, JHF, Rioli, Sweet, Burton, BZT, Soldo, Esava, and Fantasia prove that, and to a lesser extent, guys like McKenzie, Lycett, Watts, Motlop, Finlayson, etc. prove it doesn’t matter who we bring in—it’s not a player issue.

We can smash it in a super draft with Butters, Rozee, and Duursma, and it still isn’t enough. He was handed one of our best ever, Robbie Gray, and stars like Boak, Schulz, Wines, and Wingard, and it’s never enough.

At what point does the media and club admit it isn’t a list issue?

Last edited:
Thing is if Davies is off to Collingwood, who are they going to attract to replace him with a rusted on Hinkley in his 13th season?

Another internal promotion I guess. Yippee
We conducted an extensive search and concluded the best candidate was here all along. Matthew Lobbe the new head of coaching

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sad reality is that even if we sack Hinkley and win a flag next year, we’ll still be talking about him - “we should have sacked him sooner”.

This slime ball is going to get the last laugh and it makes me sick.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You'll smell him in the walls for centuries.

I'm trying to get an update this morning. People are being cagey.

I can only encourage for the time being people to keep voicing their opinions in here because it does get read by high ranking officials at the Club, and they of all people need to understand the frustrations of the supporter base.
What is the best way for us to create said noise

Is it here
On talkback
Calling the club ?

Tell me and I’ll do it nothing is surer than we will either
A) miss the 8 entirely or
B) bomb out again if we do get there next season

If the idiot stays in charge

The fact it’s even at debate at the board level is terrifying but ok let’s do something about it

Y'all remember when Richmond kept Hardwick?
Difference being that Richmond invested hard off field to get the right people that could deliver on field success.

Brendan Gale led that, an ex-footballer which apparently doesn't work well at board level at our club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back