Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t read much of the stuff on Facebook normally but I thought I’d have a gander today as I’m still trying to cope with last nights embarrassment but holy fckn shit, the people on there are frightening.

I knew we had a few theatregoers but christ almighty, we are culturally cooked as a footy club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rozee " as long as we keep turning up with effort we'll get there eventually"

He's well brainwashed and a valuable member of this cult

These comments echo Ken’s sentiments last night, and are everything wrong with the club at the moment.

The current group seem to think they’re entitled to a flag for simply “continuing to turn up” year-after-year, and that 17 other clubs are just gonna lie down so we can take what’s supposedly owed to us.

Meanwhile, the issues which have continually hamstrung us in finals never get addressed, because of the prevailing “work harder for longer” and “brave to keep showing up” attitudes which are complete dross.

****ing delusional.

“The players love Daddy so he must be good”

The players probably love cocaine too even though they know it’s not good for them as a professional athlete.

The players love for daddy has zero relevance, the senior coach position isn’t about all the players loving you, it’s about driving results and getting the best out of players.

Our players seem completely clueless that their lovable daddy might actually be holding them back.

It’s crazy. Boak has gone 300 plus games without realising it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy the Hinkley train as much as any Crows fan but Christ the last 24 hours from the media have been too much. I can't imagine what it must be like for Port fans to stomach the insane media narrative about a list that has been built by a coach in his 12th year in the role.

Holly Ransom gave Rozee a big hug in the rooms last week. No doubt they have been working together on developing leadership skills
they fcuckin

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back