Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

No. I do when I switch to English.

No momento em Uruguaiana, 20°C, chuva.

Currently in Uruguayana, 70°F, raining.

In English, I use inches, feet, yards, and miles; Fahrenheit; am/pm; ounces and pounds; etc.
The American influence I guess? They're the only idiots who use the imperial system. The only one dont get is am/pm? What do you use instead?

There was multiple games that Ken got booed, even in the Sydney final. It has started and will continue into 2025

Ignoring Hinkleys bad finals record, we will not win a premiership with the distractions of this being Ken’s last year, everyone knowing his contract is up, supporters being bitter at another wasted year.

Literally the right decision is to part ways, how our board can’t see that is beyond me.

The American influence I guess? They're the only idiots who use the imperial system. The only one dont get is am/pm? What do you use instead?
24h time.

1pm = 13h

and in all honesty right or wrong decision but Josh Carr will be our next coach, If he doesn’t have his fingers in list management decisions this club is beyond stupid

C'mon now guys, we aren't sacking him. If we were gonna sack him we just wouldn't have extended him last year. Unless our senior coach next year is happy to do the job for free.
Things can change quickly but it highlights how stupid that decision was. Most of us on here knew it & that's what's so infuriating.

I use a 24-hour clock as much as I can (watch, phone etc.)
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things can change quickly but it highlights how stupid that decision was. Most of us on here knew it & that's what's so infuriating.

How many times can we make the SAME stupid decision?

There was multiple games that Ken got booed, even in the Sydney final. It has started and will continue into 2025

Ignoring Hinkleys bad finals record, we will not win a premiership with the distractions of this being Ken’s last year, everyone knowing his contract is up, supporters being bitter at another wasted year.

Literally the right decision is to part ways, how our board can’t see that is beyond me.

It is absolutely perplexing. The ground swell appears to now point to it finally happening in the coming days.

Josh Carr first task: get rid of all your assistant coaches and get new ones.

Chad Cornes gone, Hartlett gone, Lobbe gone. Goldsack meh he can stay if you can’t find that many replacements

Josh Carr first task: get rid of all your assistant coaches and get new ones.

Chad Cornes gone, Hartlett gone, Lobbe gone. Goldsack meh he can stay if you can’t find that many replacements
Chad Cornes and Hamish Hartlett both need to go. Cornes because he had been there for so long and played musical chairs on all lines. Hartlett, because WTAF as he has NFI and led the magpies to a spoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back