Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don't we just make him joint senior coach of the AFLW.

They suck enough as it is. Poor girls don't need that extra pain.

Chris Fagan won a spoon in his first year (which was Hinkley's 5th year) and he still made two Grand Finals and won one before Hinkley made a Grand Final.

Adem Yze was my top priority to replace Hinkley, and I've been reminded of and ridiculed for that, but between Hinkley and Yze, I know exactly who my money is on to make a Grand Final first.

Leave the girls alone.
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Chris Fagan won a spoon in his first year (which was Hinkley's 5th year) and he still made two Grand Finals and won one before Hinkley made a Grand Final.

Adem Yze was my top priority to replace Hinkley, and I've been reminded of and ridiculed for that, but between Hinkley and Yze, I know exactly who my money is on to make a Grand Final first.
Look, a paper bag would be better than Hinkley at this point. At least it wouldn't smirk or speak!

Happy Paper Bag GIF by SoulPancake

I am being hopeful again and I suggest he will walk away with some sort of hushed payment for compensation for the stress he has endured from the ungrateful Port supporters. This will be announced early this week. So are the moderators here employing an events manager to organise the sack hinkley festival? We will need a venue.

Now I am off to make a chicken satay and drink wine while marinating in denial for awhile.

Why?

I'd absolutely prefer Yze to Hinkley and I'm not even a big Yze fan

I am being hopeful again and I suggest he will walk away with some sort of hushed payment for compensation for the stress he has endured from the ungrateful Port supporters. This will be announced early this week. So are the moderators here employing an events manager to organise the sack hinkley festival? We will need a venue.

Now I am off to make a chicken satay and drink wine while marinating in denial for awhile.
Drunk House Party GIF by Sony Music India

Wine sounds like a fabulous idea.

I think Yze will do well & agree with your statement re GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you meant bigfooty wide, but here's the top posters from sack hinkley 1-12, not including the "i've lost faith" threads.
Data as of post 6916 in this thread.

The full tally:
Us against the rest4975
Sobrave3713
tribey3561
PowerBaz2715
Doctor Feel2688
JimmyBC2642
SteveDore2598
Dirty22448
Finbarr2384
EskimoPAFC2367
PowerLil2329
Enviable Tradition2117

The award for the most posts by one user in a single thread:
1st: Us against the rest (1009 comments in Sack Hinkley 2)
2nd: Us against the rest (554 comments in Sack Hinkley 1)
3rd: Us against the rest (514 comments in Sack Hinkley 3)
4th: Tribey (499 comments in Sack Hinkley 10)
5th: Us against the rest (498 comments in Sack Hinkley 5)

Cant believe I haven't made the top 5 for a single thread, despite second overall. Consistency. Stability. I'm the Hinkley of the sack hinkley thread 😡

Please no. Guy has no personality at all.

1. Buckley
2. Simpson (Won't happen)

Not sure where Lenny Hayes, and Enright are at.

I know you meant bigfooty wide, but here's the top posters from sack hinkley 1-12, not including the "i've lost faith" threads.
Data as of post 6916 in this thread.

The full tally:
Us against the rest4975
Sobrave3713
tribey3561
PowerBaz2715
Doctor Feel2688
JimmyBC2642
SteveDore2598
Dirty22448
Finbarr2384
EskimoPAFC2367
PowerLil2329
Enviable Tradition2117

The award for the most posts by one user in a single thread:
1st: Us against the rest (1009 comments in Sack Hinkley 2)
2nd: Us against the rest (554 comments in Sack Hinkley 1)
3rd: Us against the rest (514 comments in Sack Hinkley 3)
4th: Tribey (499 comments in Sack Hinkley 10)
5th: Us against the rest (498 comments in Sack Hinkley 5)
it-cant-be-right-mark.gif benjammins-it's-true.gif what-the.gif

Because they won the spoon.

"Who are you going to get?! Be careful what you wish for because for every Craig McRae, there's an Adem Yze"
Some people are so dumb... he's had one bloody year. Do they not think that maybe just maybe the Tiges who have won 3 since we last even got on the dancefloor, might know what they're doing?

Wish we'd taken him last year over Richmond. I mean not compared to other candidates like Schofield... but definitely compared to Ken.

Club needs to go hard for Longmire.

Outside the failed Port system, has made 4 grand finals and won a flag. Ask Sydney the question.
The issue with this is port never conduct external searches for coaches, the coaches we appoint always comes from inside the football club or a former player who is apart of a coaching unit at another club, we never search externally unfortuantley

So its hard to see port doing anything other than promoting carr and getting stewie dew

Some people are so dumb... he's had one bloody year. Do they not think that maybe just maybe the Tiges who have won 3 since we last even got on the dancefloor, might know what they're doing?

Wish we'd taken him last year over Richmond. I mean not compared to other candidates like Schofield... but definitely compared to Ken.
I'd take a recycled Neil Craig over Stinkers right now.......

Thanks, Lil.

Will likely be in hospital for at least the next three days, possibly longer depending on how tests go.

My pain has been through the roof the last 24 hours and the ED doc wanted to discharge me this morning. I was in shock. I literally had to have a close relative call the hospital and speak to the doc directly to advocate on my behalf. And what do you know suddenly they were much nicer to me, had a surgeon visit me within an hour of that conversation and now I've been admitted and have a plan of attack going forward.

Fairly scared though given the circumstances.
So in the mean time I would appreciate a bit of patience because I will most likely be going off the grid for the time being.
Is this why you needed extra time in hospital Chewy?

jessica-collins-nurse.gif

Get well soon buddy. :)

Imagine someone telling you that we’d finish top-3, 4 years out of 5, and not only would we not make a solitary Grand Final — let alone win a flag — but we’d all be rightly terrified of getting belted in home finals, let alone at the MCG.

And the architects of this culture — Koch, Hinkley, Davies — are all locked and loaded for a 4 trillionth season.

What is the actual point of this club, now?
The point of us has always been to ensure a game at Adel Oval each week. Given a sizeable proportion of supporters expect us to lose finals, whether H or A, imagine what continual failure does to the players. No wonder they keep lowering their expectations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back