Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t forget that “we need to be at our best to compete” he loves that one or “it’s such a tough competition”

Doesn't he just instil you with confidence?

Doesn't he just instil you with confidence?
Absolutely imagine the inspiration …

Now Jason I’m putting youse on the bench for 10 minutes in the first because finals are scary and someone has to lose!

After getting belted for the last three finals in a row I’ve decided not to change a thing and rest my best player when I need a statement

Youse is probably gunna be playing on old man Danger he’s a great bloke, did I tell youse I shared a good old laugh with him not that long ago down at the cattery!

So be at your best because it will take everything you’ve got just to compete

I mean **** me dead is it any wonder we fold at the knees

No wonder Broges and if it’s true Jack walked out at 3/4 time on this lifetime loser

Absolutely imagine the inspiration …

Now Jason I’m putting youse on the bench for 10 minutes in the first because finals are scary and someone has to lose!

After getting belted for the last three finals in a row I’ve decided not to change a thing and rest my best player when I need a statement

Youse is probably gunna be playing on old man Danger he’s a great bloke, did I tell youse I shared a good old laugh with him not that long ago so be at your best because it will take everything you’ve got just to compete

I mean **** me dead is it any wonder we fold at the knees

When you come on, kick it long to big Charlie.

If Kane Cornes was an Adelaide central town planner......

If Kane were an ice cream flavour, he'd be praline and dick.

Why is the thought of Hinkley even driving a car so funny? Its hard to imagine him doing anything other than slobbing it on the bench.

Can the man even drive?

I can imagine him wiping chip grease off his t-shirt with a wet wipe whilst perched in front of the tele watching Sky Racing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the media early crowing before yesterday was hilarious. Even the most ardent Hinkleyphile entered that game with trepidation knowing the history.

There will be a series of excuse filled articles in the next few weeks. There will likely be articles warning our next coach of how mean we all are

Some of the media early crowing before yesterday was hilarious. Even the most ardent Hinkleyphile entered that game with trepidation knowing the history.

There will be a series of excuse filled articles in the next few weeks. There will likely be articles warning our next coach of how mean we all are
Not sure if you’ve said yet, are you planning on bringing The Sign™ to the Semi Final?

There will be a Graham Cornes "The grass isn't always greener" article this week. Take it to the bank.

The other thing that's about to happen is Kane Cornes trying to get the supporter base onside in the post Hinkley era. With nothing to fire us up about for clicks, he'll want to repair his reputational damage.

Unfollow Kane Cornes on social media. Block Kane Cornes on social media. If you use Twitter, mute the phrase "Kane Cornes". He's lived off of our angst and it's up to us to kill him, and just like with one of those brought-to-life giant advertising mascots in The Simpsons, the solution is just don't look.

We need to be like Liverpool with the Sun on the likes of AFL360, Kane Cornes, Footy Classified etc. They don't exist to us.

Not sure if you’ve said yet, are you planning on bringing The Sign™ to the Semi Final?

My group is current a 50/50 split whether we're even going lol.

Paying the AFL $100+ to watch Ken Hinkley coach football, I think I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.

If I go the sign is 100% coming though.

There will be a Graham Cornes "The grass isn't always greener" article this week. Take it to the bank.

The other type of fun article we'll see will be a complete backing of the club's timeline, as if this sacking was delivered with great care and surgical precision at exactly the right moment instead of being the governance equivalent of passing out drunk on the couch after putting 2 minute noodles on the stove and burning your house down.

Unfortunately If we are to be rid of Hinkley next week it means losing, as I don't think we can go all the way I will take the loss and say bye Ken. Our worst outcome would be for him to make a GF and not win it, I reckon that would be enough for the club to let him see out his contract, so we get no Premiership and are stuck with Stinkers for another year.
There's ZERO chance we don't lose next week. You can hope for a win if you want, it's not happening. We're broken. We won't be able to turn around our form at this time of year. There is no chance we win the semi and as such there's absolutely zero threat we get to a GF.

We have a week until we find out whether our club has the gumption to make the call on Hinkley.

FWIW I don't think the board will sack him and that kills me.

Why is the thought of Hinkley even driving a car so funny? Its hard to imagine him doing anything other than slobbing it on the bench.

Can the man even drive?

I think he drives but he's a frazzled, low confidence driver who can't park for shit. He's hit at least one staff member's car in the carpark because he thought he saw a park then realised a small car was parked there and then couldn't navigate the 3 point turn.

There's ZERO chance we don't lose next week. You can hope for a win if you want, it's not happening. We're broken. We won't be able to turn around our form at this time of year. There is no chance we win the semi and as such there's absolutely zero threat we get to a GF.

We have a week until we find out whether our club has the gumption to make the call on Hinkley.

FWIW I don't think the board will sack him and that kills me.

If the board don't sack him after a second consecutive straight sets loss it's torches and pitchforks at Alberton time. I very much doubt it'll get to that unless we make the GF though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back