Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he drives but he's a frazzled, low confidence driver who can't park for shit. He's hit at least one staff member's car in the carpark because he thought he saw a park then realised a small car was parked there and then couldn't navigate the 3 point turn.
I think he gets Donna to drive him everywhere because he thinks driving is scary.

I think he drives but he's a frazzled, low confidence driver who can't park for shit. He's hit at least one staff member's car in the carpark because he thought he saw a park then realised a small car was parked there and then couldn't navigate the 3 point turn.

He never indicates when exiting a roundabout and always reverse parks at packed shopping centres.

Why is the thought of Hinkley even driving a car so funny?

I get some sort of Mr Bean vibes from this.....

mr-bean-carpark.gif

Can't believe this is the third flipping time a 'Sack Hinkley' sign has been put on Port Rd. Like no coach in AFL league history has gotten anywhere near that, except Frawley maybe.

There's been some angry fanbases, but never this angry for this long. Not close. We are so far past any sort of precedent it's not funny.

There's ZERO chance we don't lose next week. You can hope for a win if you want, it's not happening. We're broken. We won't be able to turn around our form at this time of year. There is no chance we win the semi and as such there's absolutely zero threat we get to a GF.

We have a week until we find out whether our club has the gumption to make the call on Hinkley.

FWIW I don't think the board will sack him and that kills me.
Hinkley gone is what I'm hoping for so if that means losing so be it. I just don't want him to make the Granny and lose because that will be enough for the club to shit the bed and keep him on.

There's ZERO chance we don't lose next week. You can hope for a win if you want, it's not happening. We're broken. We won't be able to turn around our form at this time of year. There is no chance we win the semi and as such there's absolutely zero threat we get to a GF.

We have a week until we find out whether our club has the gumption to make the call on Hinkley.

FWIW I don't think the board will sack him and that kills me.
Don't worry.

We'll win for you guys.

Mitchell will have a picture of this forum in a team meeting, saying we have to do it to destroy Janus - once and for all.

My group is current a 50/50 split whether we're even going lol.

Paying the AFL $100+ to watch Ken Hinkley coach football, I think I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.

If I go the sign is 100% coming though.
If possible, I’d suggest buying a kids ticket. None of the readers at AO show what type of ticket you’ve scanned so you’re extremely unlikely to be caught. May as well save half of what you would’ve paid otherwise, I haven’t paid full price for a ticket in years tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry.

We'll win for you guys.

Mitchell will have a picture of this forum in a team meeting, saying we have to do it to destroy Janus - once and for all.
Ah Janus, forgot about her. Haven't heard those incoherent ramblings in a while.

Hinkley gone is what I'm hoping for so if that means losing so be it. I just don't want him to make the Granny and lose because that will be enough for the club to shit the bed and keep him on.
We ain't getting past next week, so you've got nothing to fear.

I can imagine him wiping chip grease off his t-shirt with a wet wipe whilst perched in front of the tele watching Sky Racing.
holy shit, how has it taken me so long to make the connection between Onslow and Ken Hinkley.

Josh carr will start behind the 8ball with alot of fans because of Hinkley.

Oh well... Good luck when ya get ya chance.

Josh carr will start behind the 8ball with alot of fans because of Hinkley.

Oh well... Good luck when ya get ya chance.

A couple of wins and some tough hard footy and he'll win us over.

Carr is a very different character to Hinkley. He's been independently successful at SANFL level. We'll absolutely have a different feel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back