Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Donna! Donna! I think I shat my pants.

Shit Your Pants Poop GIF by Four Rest Films

A couple of wins and some tough hard footy and he'll win us over.

Carr is a very different character to Hinkley. He's been independently successful at SANFL level. We'll absolutely have a different feel.
I want someone completely different. No next man up crap.

No way Ken's watching the footy tonight. He's got his uggies on. Says "thanks darl" as Donna brings him a Vegemite crumpet and they settle in for some The Block re-runs while he checks greyhound results from regional Victoria.
I reckon he'd wear thongs because he has weird feet and walks funny. He'd trip in uggies.

IMG_1019.jpeg

Star Coach™ Ken Hinkley, going into a home semi as rank underdogs to a team that started 0-5, and have only beaten the Crows and West Coast outside of their home catchment (Melbourne/Tasmania) since they won by 11 goals against us in the Russell Ebert Tribute Game, R2 2022.

‘Why are Port fans so mad?’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's ZERO chance we don't lose next week. You can hope for a win if you want, it's not happening. We're broken. We won't be able to turn around our form at this time of year. There is no chance we win the semi and as such there's absolutely zero threat we get to a GF.

We have a week until we find out whether our club has the gumption to make the call on Hinkley.

FWIW I don't think the board will sack him and that kills me.

Yeah despite all the shithousery the prick will still be here round 1 next year telling us how it’s the best list ever etc.

They’ll never sack him

As I've said previously, if you want to see genuinely exciting and attractive football go and get James Rahilly. Made the crows B graders look like superstars and is doing it again at Geelong.

Josh Carr is more of the same shit. The only new IP he has going for him is a boring as shit Fremantle game plan which has also failed to stand up in multiple finals. And some shit bush league SANFL experience.

#SignRahilly
I agree.

Didn't like Adelaide apparently though.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If the Hawks can get up next Friday they will have won as many finals matches in one week as what Port Adelaide has in ten years. 😊
I think you'll find even the crows have won more finals at Adelaide oval than we have lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back