Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess you've got him for another year, so ... enjoy?

Sent from my SM-F741B using Tapatalk

We usually lose big games with a significant advantage in inside50’s, so miracles do happen.

I can't believe that he would cry like a bitch earlier this year, trying to get sympathy. And now he would do one of the most unprofessional things I can remember a coach doing. Well done to you guys though.

The "good bloke Kenny" thing has always been a myth.

Genuine question - will you "sack Hinkley" proponents be actively barracking against your team over the next couple of weeks? Predicated on this post is the presumption that Ken will be sacked if you fail to win the flag but retained if you win it.

It's an interesting cognitive dissonance you now find yourselves in.

Don't get me wrong, I get the sentiment against him given recent finals history.

But how do you find yourselves now, tonight, and leading into next week, in terms of barracking for the team?

Last edited:
Genuine question - will you "sack Hinkley" proponents be actively barracking against your team? Predicated on this post is the notion that Ken will be sacked if you fail to win the flag but retained if you win it.

Don't get me wrong, I get the sentiment against him given recent finals history.

But how do you find yourselves now, tonight, and leading into next week, in terms of barracking for the team?
Yes they’re so deluded they’d actually rather lose

Genuine question - will you "sack Hinkley" proponents be actively barracking against your team? Predicated on this post is the notion that Ken will be sacked if you fail to win the flag but retained if you win it.

He will fail regardless as he has shown us for the last decade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How after last week and every other years failures = delusional? What a stupid comment.

Obviously rather win it all but let’s be real he’s got to go.
He is current a top 4 afl coach this year so no he doesn’t need to go

Genuine question - will you "sack Hinkley" proponents be actively barracking against your team? Predicated on this post is the presumption that Ken will be sacked if you fail to win the flag but retained if you win it.

I still do & always will love & support Port Adelaide - I want us to be successful & doing our best.

Neither of those is possible while Ken is coach. So my barracking against port & disgust towards Ken is based upon a love for Port.

Tldr I love port more than I love ken

Last edited:
Felt the need to apologise. His mental weakness knows no bounds.

Ah look ya kno probably shouldn’t-a dunnit, maybe probably shoulda gonna apologise but youse gonna say something bout us I’ll say something back.

Jesus Christ. This coming off this weeks “critics are uneducated” and previous years “finals are scary” and “theme movie is Oppenheimer, haven’t watched it but”

Has he done any sort of media training? Half of his problem is putting his foot in his mouth in interviews or pressers.

He is current a top 4 afl coach this year so no he doesn’t need to go
Top 4 according to who? After last week, where were you? Didn’t say anything, I bet. Typical of the Hinkley supporters. Imagine thinking straight sets last year and an 80+ pt loss doesn’t need to go. Clueless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back