Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

If all of your Intel is true and we're not allowed to announce it this week, then what are the chances the "more likely than not" changes as the noise softens as the media moves on to the grand final. This is what worries me.

They're not going to make a decision based on what the media are saying this week. I suspect they will make the decision later this week and then they will execute the decision early the week after.

Port are surprisingly good at keeping leaks to a minimum when they want to. So keeping things quiet for 3-4 days over grand final weekend if they make the decision before then shouldn't be an issue.

That thread comes once Hinkley is gone.

Not before.

You have most definitely heard correctly :cool:

Got to say, i happened to catch a bit of 7 News tonight (don't ask me how or why), and for about the first time ever they were bringing up some of ken Hinkley's stats (Record number of games coached in the AFL without a grand final appearance, that sort of thing). My instant thought was that i wouldn't be surprised if Koch has sent the word to his Channel 7 buddies to start drip feeding the "true believers" with some of this stuff in order to soften them up for an impending booting of the coach.

I understand that many Port fans want to see the back of Ken but what level of player exodus would you be willing to accept?
Putting his failings aside for a moment he is obviously adored by the players.

As an example would it be worth being Ken free if you lost Butters and JHF?
Any level of player exodus is acceptable. But it won't happen anyway. It's just BS scare tactics.

There's 3 things KG can never remember - names, telephone numbers, and the 3rd thing :).

Your supply of dad jokes truly is endless :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am planning on buying a bottle of Moët to celebrate Ken’s sacking.

maxresdefault.jpg

I will have to seriously consider opening up a bottle of 2008 Krug

1727007418898.jpeg

Please let this be true. I need to start a count down and then spend less time in this thread so I can finish my last uni assignment for the year 🤣🤣

sweeney todd theatre GIF by Selma Arts Center

He should be unceremoniously sacked. How dare he be allowed to walk away holding the emotional and moral high ground.

"Poor little Kenny Hinkley was done in by tham dastardly, ungrateful supporters. He saved the club, and this is what he gets in return. A pox on every Port supporters house!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back