Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Mother Nature helping the wine glut… vale and hills are fine.

Mind you more humid spring weather coming. Disease central.
Alot of people's grapes last year or so have just ended up on the ground instead of at a winery...
Which obviously hurts the vineyards but now with frost damage as well... Not good... They will have there 2nd growth but that's not as much tonnes and yeah like ya said disease could well become a factor.

*Had a few drinks sorry (fortified wine)

**Sack Hinkley

No no, I’m Italian. So my family owns a Italian Continental Shop
I'm not Italian but I know the difference between an Italian red and a liqueur. ;)

I like a good Italian Sangiovese although Australia now produces some as good if not better.

Not an easy time to be in the wine industry... Now with alot of frost damage I feel sorry for the families on the vineyards.

I've had friends lose 70-90%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to work out what I'm going to do with my time without reading hundreds of Sack Hinkley shitposts. Maybe I'll read War and Peace.
I Joined bf in 2016 and it's been 🤔 mostly negative (sack Hinkley ect) yes I've been a main culprit. But it's gonna be nice going a couple months without a #sa#sackthecoachthread

He is. He is never abrasive or antagonistic. He feeds out enough line without getting too tangled. You're correct - he dribbles BS but never too much to get called out on, and just enough to water the rocks. He's not a clean performer. But he's not hosting his own show. His country boy dumbness gets him tagged as matey and down to earth but sees his BS not get too aggressively analysed. He's as dumb as a fox.
Not bad, agree with some of this

I don’t think Ken’s media pack would be putting out stories about how we are all pricks and he doesn’t need us and he might step away, if there was no chance he’d be sacked.

Which makes me feel almost as alive as those heady days in 2017 when he threatened to abandon us.

Lol 12 years of evidence and Leigh doesn't believe Ken is unable to take Port to winning a premiership.

How many years experience does Leigh have again?

Meanwhile I know people watching the sport for the first time that watched both prelims and could easily tell Porta weren't within 5 goals of any of the other 3 sides that played.

Never once did they mention the players just ball movement going into our forward line.

To be fair they follow Serie A so they understand the concept of making runs to create space for others. Not running into others space etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back