Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to work out what I'm going to do with my time without reading hundreds of Sack Hinkley shitposts. Maybe I'll read War and Peace.

The job's not finished yet. Apart from looking forward in reading posts of hope, we need to begin highlighting individuals that were part of this treasonous period of our history ... posts aiming squarely at these individuals to leave the club.

PS I borrowed the use of the word 'treasonous' from tribey. Such an applicable word to describe this period of setting the bar so low at our once famous club.

I’ve got absolutely no intel, but it just feels like it’s really happening this time.

Literally all roads are leading to it.

2 out of 3 finals were absolute dogshit, barely competitive. Just a shocking way to end our season, you couldn’t possibly watch that crap and think yeah he is our man. You just can’t. We were trash.

We probably don’t want a repeat of 2023, where his contract expiring is brought up weekly.

And clearly isn’t getting an extension, so you really got to wonder what is the point of him serving out his final year.

Prior to Fridays disgrace, I thought they’d let him coach out his final season but formalise the Carr succession to take place at the end of 2025. But it’s obvious now that if Carr is the path we are going down then it’s time to make that move now, give him some clear air rather than playing out a final year charade that’s highly unlikely to yield positive results.

I think it’s finally all she wrote for the cockroach.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’ve got absolutely no intel, but it just feels like it’s really happening this time.

2 out of 3 finals were absolute dogshit, barely competitive. Just a shocking way to end our season, you couldn’t possibly watch that crap and think yeah he is our man. You just can’t. We were trash.

We probably don’t want a repeat of 2023, where his contract expiring is brought up weekly.

And clearly isn’t getting an extension, so you really got to wonder what is the point of him serving out his final year.

Prior to Fridays disgrace, I thought they’d let him coach out his final season but formalise the Carr succession to take place at the end of 2025. But it’s obvious now that if Carr is the path we are going down then it’s time to make that move now, give him some clear air rather than playing out a final year charade that’s highly unlikely to yield positive results.

I think it’s finally all she wrote for the cockroach.

I still don't feel it. Succession plan is all I can maybe see being announced. Pray I'm wrong. It's funny that we won 2/12 quarters and people from the club are saying they're proud. How on earth can you be proud of that?

I still don't feel it. Succession plan is all I can maybe see being announced. Pray I'm wrong. It's funny that we won 2/12 quarters and people from the club are saying they're proud. How on earth can you be proud of that?

Very brave, very proud.

🤮

I don’t want to watch the Brownlow tomorrow night, I think seeing anyone from the club laughing and joking like nothing bad happened and that their shameful finals performances is something to celebrate will just make my blood boil.

He's staying. There is zero reason for him to willingly walk away from 900k.

If Ken Hinkley was ever going to put the club first and step down, he'd have done it by now. If it's up to him he'll coach the final year of his contract and spend the entire time hounding the board for a new one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The decision makers aren't proud about that 2/12 finals effort i know that much.

He's staying. There is zero reason for him to willingly walk away from 900k.

You're making the false assumption that the only way he leaves if he has some input into it.

Club can pay him out of their own choosing and he can't do a thing about it if they choose to go down that route.

I'm preparing for the worst, I don't think he'll get the sack. I'm mentally preparing for a bad football year in 2025. Call me glass half empty, but over the years I've thought "Surely now's the time" and somehow Donuts still survived. This is a better approach for me mentally haha

2 out of 3 finals were absolute dogshit, barely competitive. Just a shocking way to end our season, you couldn’t possibly watch that crap and think yeah he is our man. You just can’t.

You can if you're delusional. Do we know anyone like that?

1727038339143.png

Not just people, but our captain. Then he talks about how they've had some sort of rough year? What are you even talking about? Was he referring to Hinkley getting booed? That's literally about all it could be lol.

If I'm the new coach, I'm sacking Rozee as captain on day 1. He can either deal with it and get on with it or sook it up and ask for a trade. Whatever. Clear out all the ken nuthuggers. You play for Port Adelaide, not the ken Hinkley fc.

Not just people, but our captain. Then he talks about how they've had some sort of rough year? What are you even talking about? Was he referring to Hinkley getting booed? That's literally about all it could be lol.

If I'm the new coach, I'm sacking Rozee as captain on day 1. He can either deal with it and get on with it or sook it up and ask for a trade. Whatever. Clear out all the ken nuthuggers. You play for Port Adelaide, not the ken Hinkley fc.
I am sure he's had those lines fed to him by the club's PR dept. He says a lot of things repeatedly which makes you think it's not him but it's something he's been told

Very happy if it happens, but I must say, I am extremely concerned about some posters in this thread. After the euphoria has died down the withdrawals are going to be epic
Glasses Dao GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Must sack someone.... Anyone!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back