Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley and Kane defending Hinkley yet again
"he's done wonders with this player group"
"he is a very good coach, maybe not a great coach"
Once again blaming the quality of the 18th to 23rd player, one day perhaps they'll go through every flag side of the modern era & realise getting the best out of the lesser lights, depth & role players is part of being a great coach.

Hinkley is a very ordinary inanimate object. The Five-Minute Fireman has zero credibility and is totally conflicted. That Buckley defends Hinkley tells us something about his own coaching abilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol 12 years of evidence and Leigh doesn't believe Ken is unable to take Port to winning a premiership.

How many years experience does Leigh have again?

Meanwhile I know people watching the sport for the first time that watched both prelims and could easily tell Porta weren't within 5 goals of any of the other 3 sides that played.

Never once did they mention the players just ball movement going into our forward line.

To be fair they follow Serie A so they understand the concept of making runs to create space for others. Not running into others space etc.

I think Leigh hates us for 04 so he'll publicly claim to back Ken Hinkley, but does it so out of spite to make us worse.

Tom Morris talking about "the mental toll" that the "media pressure" has generated this year.

What pressure?

He is treated with kid gloves by pretty much every commentator out there.

On the plus side Morris went on to speculate about maybe Ken will choose to step away, and Kane asking if the club will intervene to get Ken to step away. So maybe a narrative change.

Club need to gag Koch incase he says something stupid again in the next few days.

That is arguably the most complex part to this equation. Absolutely ridiculous, he just can't be trusted to keep his mouth shut.

I could go with the second part a bit. The trouble is he’s had that long that our powerbrokers are continually making up their minds that a dynasty is just around the corner and therefore his greatness.
(and theirs)

Sackings on our Mad Monday, drunk Port players at the Brownlow or very hungover “exit” interviews on Tuesday?

Who knows what the next 36 hours will bring.

Sackings on our Mad Monday, drunk Port players at the Brownlow or very hungover “exit” interviews on Tuesday?

Who knows what the next 36 hours will bring.

Not sure the AFL want much happening GF week. Hopefully it’s all sorted this week then ‘bang’ in Monday or Tuesday, cuddles all around at the presser.

Get the feeling you hold the hopes of and dreams of many of us squarely in your hands? I even made a good tasting coffee this morning which is rare :laughing:

I literally don't have a say in the matter. I'm just the messenger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back