Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s 4 times the period Henry VIII put up with Anne Boleyn before he beheaded her.
Kill Him Remember The Time GIF

Clearly you said Fagan was a loser. Slightly less than Ken. Whipe your mouth and apologise.
Oh yeah I did too.. when he was a loser, which history suggests he was before yesterday other than making a GF last year, so I wasn't wrong . Now he's not , he's just daddy.
Ken will always be daddy loser.

Last edited:
Hope you're doing ok Chewy316 🙏

Thanks, Lil.

Will likely be in hospital for at least the next three days, possibly longer depending on how tests go.

My pain has been through the roof the last 24 hours and the ED doc wanted to discharge me this morning. I was in shock. I literally had to have a close relative call the hospital and speak to the doc directly to advocate on my behalf. And what do you know suddenly they were much nicer to me, had a surgeon visit me within an hour of that conversation and now I've been admitted and have a plan of attack going forward.

Fairly scared though given the circumstances.
So in the mean time I would appreciate a bit of patience because I will most likely be going off the grid for the time being.

I don't understand purple there, I mean it's a whole of club thing, the players let John down yesterday & they need to take responsibility for the way they played!

Who else are Sydney gonna get?

He's done an amazing job getting them to finals!

I think Sydney fans need to be a bit more realistic here, they are very hard to win!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks, Lil.

Will likely be in hospital for at least the next three days, possibly longer depending on how tests go.

My pain has been through the roof the last 24 hours and the ED doc wanted to discharge me this morning. I was in shock. I literally had to have a close relative call the hospital and speak to the doc directly to advocate on my behalf. And what do you know suddenly they were much nicer to me, had a surgeon visit me within an hour of that conversation and now I've been admitted and have a plan of attack going forward.

So in the mean time I would appreciate a bit of patience because I will most likely be going off the grid for the time being.
You look after ya self chewy...

#sackhinkley
#inchewywetrust

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, Lil.

Take care Chewy, sounds like an awful situation. Hope you recover fully soon.

Thanks, Lil.

Nothing that a coach sacking doesn’t solve. It would immediately bring relief to your pain.

Seriously, I hope it’s just a scare.

Thanks, Lil.

Take care of yourself. I am glad that someone was able to advocate for you and that you have now seen a surgeon. Rest up, keep on top of the pain with analgesia, and hopefully, you will get some answers soon, and the news will be positive.

Finals are terrifying atm & will continue to be until we purge Donuts. The thought of playing Brisbane in that GF & what the margin would have been is nightmarish stuff.

Imagine someone telling you that we’d finish top-3, 4 years out of 5, and not only would we not make a solitary Grand Final — let alone win a flag — but we’d all be rightly terrified of getting belted in home finals, let alone at the MCG.

And the architects of this culture — Koch, Hinkley, Davies — are all locked and loaded for a 4 trillionth season.

What is the actual point of this club, now?

Thanks, Lil.

Sorry to hear that. Wishing you all the very best.

Thanks, Lil.

Quite aside from our ‘major’ issues here on BF, sincerely hope you are doing OK and are back to good health very soon.

Seriously though, what is the highest all time post number by a single poster in a thread?
I know you meant bigfooty wide, but here's the top posters from sack hinkley 1-12, not including the "i've lost faith" threads.
Data as of post 6916 in this thread.

The full tally:
Us against the rest4975
Sobrave3713
tribey3561
PowerBaz2715
Doctor Feel2688
JimmyBC2642
SteveDore2598
Dirty22448
Finbarr2384
EskimoPAFC2367
PowerLil2329
Enviable Tradition2117

The award for the most posts by one user in a single thread:
1st: Us against the rest (1009 comments in Sack Hinkley 2)
2nd: Us against the rest (554 comments in Sack Hinkley 1)
3rd: Us against the rest (514 comments in Sack Hinkley 3)
4th: Tribey (499 comments in Sack Hinkley 10)
5th: Us against the rest )498 comments in Sack Hinkley 5)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back