Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Kane being Kane, provocative for the very sake of it. He is a scab on the game. Why anyone takes him seriously, I don't know.
And he's joining channel 7 next year. My volleyball team mates used to call me channel 7, because of my terrible network.

The lack of noise could be bad but it could also be good. Might it be that the decision has already been reached?

Believe me when I say that Chewy would have been made aware if a decision had been reached or even if a decision was imminent.

My concern is that as time passes and the emotion from another failed finals campaign fades, the easiest thing to do will be to do nothing and just zombie walk into next year.

I feel like our best hope is that the board agree on a compromise to make the succession plan official. If that happens then best case scenario Hinkley walks, worst case scenario he's still here next year but we at least have an end date.

He told everybody it would give us the best chance of winning.

Narrator: It didn't.

The season we had co-captains was the worst season in Hinkley's tenure in terms of W/L.

Classic Hinks.

Fully supportive of Tredders taking a family holiday but it's absolutely churning my stomach that at crunch time we don't have Tredders there. Great if Snowdon is also on our side but there is strength in numbers and it just feels like we're going to get a Friday at 4.45pm style wave through and they won't even have a proper discussion let alone make the right decision.

I understand your viewpoint, but to think that Warren hasn't already expressed his opinions to the relevant people would be unwise at this point. The Board and footy committee were all at the prelim loss in Sydney. Do you think Warren just sat back and said nothing afterwards? I can't say for sure, but I highly doubt it.

You also need to take solace in the fact that he is not alone in his line of thinking on this matter.

Just because everyone hasn't gotten into a room together yet to hash this thing out doesn't mean that informal discussions haven't taken place.

I expect to have an update later this week (no sooner than Wednesday). Will post an update once I hear more.

I understand your viewpoint, but to think that Warren hasn't already expressed his opinions to the relevant people would be unwise at this point. The Board and footy committee were all at the prelim loss in Sydney. Do you think Warren just sat back and said nothing afterwards? I can't say for sure, but I highly doubt it.

You also need to take solace in the fact that he is not alone in his line of thinking on this matter.

Just because everyone hasn't gotten into a room together yet to hash this thing out doesn't mean that informal discussions haven't taken place.

I expect to have an update later this week (no sooner than Wednesday). Will post an update once I hear more.

Excellent to hear.

I echo TeeKray 's concern that the longer we go, the less the losses sting for them and the more likely they are to wave him through, but it's good to know that there are a group pushing hard for a coaching change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it is interesting that donuts is taking an 'extended leave' away from the club so he can recover mentally.
Dr. Phil says that Ken should take the whole of 2025 off to fully recover, and if he then still hasn't returned to his old self, he should retire.

Why is Treadrea in Melbourne when Koch and Richardson were at Alberton yesterday for AFLW? Is Treadrea having some time off?
Where was the General Manager of Football, Chris Davies or was he off interviewing at another football club in the lead up to the most important part of the year, list management wise? What a pillock you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back