Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

This is not sounding overly promising. Sounds like a strategy to minimise the Sack Hinkley signs around Adelaide & keep the supporter base as quiet as possible while they get the automatic renewal of memberships finished.
If anyone can put up the sack Hinkley sign again I reckon that'll work a treat. Would definitely make sure the club's talking about it again and might be the last straw for Ken

Failure of 2021 prelim has never been addressed. It never will be until he is out of the club. We have seen the fallout from it in the last 2 finals series.
And there will be continual fallout. The players are spooked just like the Swans players. And both coaches game plans were unsustainable in high pressure finals. Both coaches should go due to repeat failure when it counts

Feel like the club makes decisions based on focus groups.

I’ve seen plenty of sackings in my time, it isn’t that hard, I mean once the right person makes the call, it’s done. We seem bereft of leaders, I mean who would want to rock the boat when they can all just wander off into summer with a nice payslip, 3rd, job well done…

We have built this moment up for years and years. I wonder how some people on here are going to actually handle the news when it finally does come through!
At least a 3 day bender!

Drunk On One GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back