Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't been on Big Footy since the Swans loss. However, last week I was told there was to be some big meetings to be had yesterday with the board and coaching advisory committee.

One said committee member who has been a staunch Hinkley ally was of the opinion it was now time for Hinkley to "walk" for his own well-being. Sort of positive in a way, I just wish we'd have the balls to make the decision as a footy club.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Give him a couple of panadols or prozacs and sack him.

Heard a grab from Caroline Wilson's latest podcast. She's practically pleading with crybaby to stand down as it's going to get way worse next year if he continues on. Weird take. Poor special Kenny.

Man coaches in the softest, comfiest, most incestuous top-flight league in the world.

And they make it sound as if he’s heading for a stress-induced mental breakdown because after 12 years of delivering nothing, some fans are mildly disgruntled (a sticker! some booing!) at the prospect of him returning to be an utter f#%k-up for a league record thirteenth season.

Hinkley and his army of sycophants really do expect us to roll out the red carpet and worship him, don’t they.

Tapping Craig Of The Creek GIF by Cartoon Network

He's right that he'll face more pressure if he coaches next year and I know that because I'll bring the Sack Hinkley banner in round 1
Lol bring it to the SA preseason games. Imagine how fast you would get removed at Family Day.

Man coaches in the softest, comfiest, most incestuous top-flight league in the world.

And they make it sound as if he’s heading for a stress-induced mental breakdown because after 12 years of delivering nothing, some fans are mildly disgruntled (a sticker! some booing!) at the prospect of him returning to be an utter f#%k-up for a league record thirteenth season.

Hinkley and his army of sycophants really do expect us to roll out the red carpet and worship him, don’t they.
I'm sure when he and Donna glance over their bank account, it will take that stress away some what. From Camperdown to this darl, whatdya reckon, I did good yeah.

Chris Davies staying is great news for Ken right
"If I'd gone to Collingwood, I may have had to actually be accountable for my actions, which is why I stayed with Port." ( Chris Davies - probably)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Morrissey at Thebby in 2002
Interesting cat
Great songwriter

Sack Hinkley

I saw Bob Dylan in the twilight of his career. He didn't interact with the audience at all. I didn't know any of the songs bar one. I am still glad I went though.

Also a great songwriter.

Sack Hinkley.

THE BALLSACK

There was movement at the club rooms,
For the word had passed around that the ballsack from old
Camperdown was refusing to stand down.
Now all the committee members had gathered from near and far
To confront bald Koch in his office or his bloody car.
Bald Koch screamed NO the data doesn’t lie
For I’m king bald Koch and all you pheasants can fry.
No white noise please and no more stickers too
As the ballsack from old Camperdown digs himself out of the poo.
Now the young colt from Carr was raring and ready to go
But will bald Koch back him in or will he back stinkley poo.

I saw Bob Dylan in the twilight of his career. He didn't interact with the audience at all. I didn't know any of the songs bar one. I am still glad I went though.

Also a great songwriter.

Sack Hinkley.
Memorial Drive?
Was a great night.

Not as good as Midnight Oil / Mental as Anything / Spy v Spy / Gondwanaland though - that was a fun night

Last edited:
Yeah I just had a bit of a squizz.. luckily the bit about Hinkley is right at the start. She also mentioned that he will be taking a longer than usual break this off season because of the toll it's taken on him. Also that he's concerned that he will only be remembered for the Ginivan saga.
Lol I reckon he'll be remembered for more than that.

How the hell would she know this stuff?

That's a rhetorical question

Yet Davies described that Finkley's ready to go again. Can't believe anything.

Hinkley the master of attracting players.

Duursma, Essendrug.
Dixon, Glass ankles. Delisted.
Polec, Foot issues. Traded.
Rockliff, Dodgy shoulders.
Fantasia, Whole body.
Trengove, Magpies.
Dumont, Delisted
Amon, Hawks.
Skinner, lol.
Watts, For the lols.
Buzzer, Delisted.
Howard, To tall.
Frampton, Wants to win.
Toumpas, Still running.
Wingard, Not talented enough.
Impey, Hawks.

The list just goes on and on.

Last edited:
Yeah I just had a bit of a squizz.. luckily the bit about Hinkley is right at the start. She also mentioned that he will be taking a longer than usual break this off season because of the toll it's taken on him. Also that he's concerned that he will only be remembered for the Ginivan saga.
Lol I reckon he'll be remembered for more than that.

How the hell would she know this stuff?

That's a rhetorical question
The toll.. Wtf.. what about the toll on us supporters.. **** me.. the toll.. being paid 800k a year and have to put up with supporters expecting results..

Poor bugger

I'm with you. No-one is holding a gun to his head. Boo *ing hoo. Poor Kenny will never come out of my mouth. Parasite. P*ss off for God's sake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back