Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley's staying, I think everyone just needs to get to terms with it. Our club does not have the brains, courage or ruthlessness to sack him.

We also need to get to terms with the fact that until Koch and Richo leave, we will always be satisfied with top 8 finishes. We are okay with annually appearing as finals also rans and the media will do its thing to make us look like a great club with the PF attendances because they love Hinkley.

I saw Bob Dylan in the twilight of his career. He didn't interact with the audience at all. I didn't know any of the songs bar one. I am still glad I went though.

Also a great songwriter.

Sack Hinkley.
Saw Bob Dylan with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as support at Memorial Drive back in the day. Tom Petty was brilliant.

SACK HINKLEY

The club has used the following to justify stayin the course and sticking with the Fink.
Hardwick and Richmond
Thompson and Geelong
Sydney and 23 years of finals
Port going out in straight sets in 01 02 03 (yeah I know it wasn't straight sets)

Now I expect it to be old man Fages and the Lions.

I'm preparing to hear Koch hailing at the B&F "Ken steered the club to an empahtic win down at the cattery where we hadn't won for 17 years!!! ... oh and what about that performance in the semi final against the Hawks!!!".

Be ready to spew

Ken's new drink of choice while sitting on the deckchair at the caravan park while waiting for darl to bring him the spag bol.

1727769526773.png

1 never never - for the premierships
1 never never - for the grand finals
1 never never - for getting rid of me

muhawawaw

too drunk for dinner now daaarl

The only way to get rid of him is to take all of your memberships off automatic renewal.

I am all for sacking Hinkley, and have been for the past seven years, but some people here seriously need to a step away from their screens. Obsessing over some bald bumpkin on an online forum is no way to spend every minute of every day.

And, if anything, their constant spamming, sulking, and whining in this thread is diluting the many genuine arguments for sacking him because it paints us all as a bunch of nutcases.
I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

and yet they are just like us...

View attachment 2128277
We've become irrelevant and nearly invisible to the AFL media. I believe this is by design and as a result of club leadership, Rucci and Kane. Media focus draws attention and attention leads to criticism or expectation. It feels like we'd rather fly under the radar and eek out a profit while being good but not great. It's insane.

We've become irrelevant and nearly invisible to the AFL media. I believe this is by design and as a result of club leadership, Rucci and Kane. Media focus draws attention and attention leads to criticism or expectation. It feels like we'd rather fly under the radar and eek out a profit while being good but not great. It's insane.
We should of sacked our coach years ago, but here we are with weak as piss leadership!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this point you can argue about what the issue is with our list, game plan, fitness, whatever... What has become clear for a while now is that we need major disruption. List turnover isn't making us better and we've had a variety of staff in that time. You need to risk something. Either we overestimate the influence of the head coach, in which case, what's the risk? Or we underestimate it, and the same coach hasn't made significant improvements in some time. Either way, most here would risk taking a hit, for a shot at greatness. It's all a big lie. We really want financial stability, but that financial stability is built on supporter hope, and when you loose that you'll loose everything.

Guys, I have some terrible news

!!! I found out the decision makers behind Ken Hinkley's future own cars !!!

What do cars have?

TYRES!

Do you know what tyres look like, guys?

Donuts

D-O-N-U-T-S

!!!!! ALERT !!!!! 'Donuts' is what some people call Ken Hinkley

Plus, what colour are tyres aka car donuts?

BLACK

What else is BLACK?

Coca-Cola, Ken Hinkley's beverage of choice

!!! This means Ken Hinkley IS NOT BEING SACKED !!!

These charlatans are clearly supporting him with their car donuts and Carca-Cola

I don't know about you guys, guys, but I am losing my mind, guys

I might post about it another ten times in the next five minutes

P.S. WARREN TREDREA YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY !!!

That’s the most logical reason I’ve read for keeping him.

Coaching reviews all done and Ken agrees that Luke Kelly was not up to it and should take the fall, Hinkley was savage when describing Kelly's performance especially in big games and said he should be better considering the amount of money he earns. Hinkley was very annoyed that Kelly made him look bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back