Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Good source. Ken 100% here coaching next year.
No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage the only position available in the box is assistant midfield coach which Kelly was doing. Don't think if Dew comes it would be for that. I also don't think he would come as a foward coach if Chad got the chop. He would only make the move if it was as senior assistant or at worst midfield coach. Senior assistant unlikely if ken is still there because he would then leapfrog carr.
Midfield is josh job unless josh moves to a senior assistant role maybe in readiness for when he takes over. But not sure the club needs to do that with Josh's role.
The more logical is Dew would come as senior assistant to josh because ken is leaving that makes more sense.

At this stage the only position available in the box is assistant midfield coach which Kelly was doing. Don't think if Dew comes it would be for that. I also don't think he would come as a foward coach if Chad got the chop. He would only make the move if it was as senior assistant or at worst midfield coach. Senior assistant unlikely if ken is still there because he would then leapfrog carr.
Midfield is josh job unless josh moves to a senior assistant role maybe in readiness for when he takes over. But not sure the club needs to do that with Josh's role.
The more logical is Dew would come as senior assistant to josh because ken is leaving that makes more sense.

We could create 2 positions, emotional coach and tactical coach. Make Ken taken on the emotional role, Carr the tactical role and then have Dew as Senior assistant. Just for 2025. Then when Ken's contract is done we can revert back to normal. Sounds like the club is too gutless to actually give Ken what he deserves.

Dew as senior assistant to Josh Carr.

Think I’ll log off now and just assume that’s what is happening.

This is harsh. If there’s one thing Hinkley is skilled at, it’s attracting players and getting a playing group to play for him. This has been to everyone’s detriment due to his lack of tactical acumen, his inability to identify the right player for the right role and poor mental preparation.

Aliir (All Australian)
JHF
Motlop
Sweet
Lycett
Ryder (All Australian)
Lukoscious
Rioli
Ryder wanted out of drugs ville along with Monfries.

Motlop had Adelaide ties where his family had a fish stall at the Adelaide market.

JHF had Port ties because of Fabian.

Lycett was a Port original.

Lukoscious wanted to come home so that's 50-50 and chose port, close friends with Rozee.

Rioli wanted to be closer to family. (Closer to family and on a fresh start ahead)

I will give you Aliir.

Stuey Dew was booed by Suns fans when he was seen on the bench at Brisbane, even though they sacked him.

If he comes here and it happens again, at least he'll know it's not him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back