Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't this be nice.

Carr head coach.
Dew assistant coach.
Lade Ruck coach.
Schofield midfield coach.
Sack lobbe, Ken.

Eh, don't really care for the romanticism of stacking the panel with 2004 premiership players.
But we do need good appointments. Don't care where they come from, so long as they're all-in for the pursuit of winning and know how.

Hinkley must really love a dollar, and his bank account overflowing with them. That, or he's simply decided he wants to troll the supporter base to the nth degree. Because i know that, in the same situation, i wouldn't be able to bare working in such a toxic environment and would just hand in my notice.

Hinkley must really love a dollar, and his bank account overflowing with them. That, or he's simply decided he wants to troll the supporter base to the nth degree. Because i know that, in the same situation, i wouldn't be able to bare working in such a toxic environment and would just hand in my notice.

He's just pig headed and arrogant. Will go out in his terms because Koch is an enabler.

It's gone from:

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

To:

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s staggering and pig headed. It will get ugly next year.

At this stage the only position available in the box is assistant midfield coach which Kelly was doing. Don't think if Dew comes it would be for that. I also don't think he would come as a foward coach if Chad got the chop. He would only make the move if it was as senior assistant or at worst midfield coach. Senior assistant unlikely if ken is still there because he would then leapfrog carr.
Midfield is josh job unless josh moves to a senior assistant role maybe in readiness for when he takes over. But not sure the club needs to do that with Josh's role.
The more logical is Dew would come as senior assistant to josh because ken is leaving that makes more sense.

In recent years we’ve had our coaching stocks completely gutted with quality assistants going like (Voss, Monty, Schoey, Lade, Bassett) and replaced them with absolute nobodies like Luke Kelly and Jason Williams.

I’m sure we’ve got room for Dew plus more if we sack Ken and start investing more funds into a coaching structure that has been heavily neglected in the last couple of years.

But even if Ken stays we are still a couple coaches short of where we used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is such a toxic environment the club has fostered between Ken, the players and the fans.

Just shut up, turn up, pay us $$$ and barrack for Ken and KFC

I really hope it all blows up next year and not only are they forced to actually sack him, but remove themselves too for enabling this shitshow.

Wont happen though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This time is completely different to every other time. Not only has the angst among the fans reached levels never seen before in the AFL, but his chances of getting an extension are almost zero, given what we’ve likely promised Carr. So if he coaches out this year it’s going to be the most pointless year ever.

It’s like when CA offered langer a 6 month contract and he realised what’s the point, but Kenny is too selfish to read the bloody room and our administration appears too gutless.

The whole thing is so pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back