Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we please preface any comment re Hinkley staying or going with opinion or fact so I know which ones to fret over?
Fact - Ken Hinkley is contracted for next year and is taking time off before returning for pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ken carries on into next season without announcement of succession, 2025 becomes a weekly circus of distractions.

If Ken carries on into next season having announced it’s his last before handing over, 2025 still becomes a weekly circus of distractions (see: Collingwood 2011 season).

There’s only one correct decision to make here.

FFS PLEASE tell me they’re going to make it, this officially isn’t funny anymore.

Jason Horne-Francis on channel 7 about Ken Hinkley:

"He shows us how much he loves us,"... dribble, dribble, dribble, "he wants to get us over the line. He's the right man for the job."

MY OPINION: Hinkley is here to stay and the decision has probably been made already if they are trotting out the players with the same old tired lines.

"He shows us how much he loves us,"... dribble, dribble, dribble, "he wants to get us over the line. He's the right man for the job."

MY OPINION: Hinkley is here to stay and the decision has probably been made already if they are trotting out the players with the same old tired lines.
Jhf tell us the truth!

You would make a better coach then Hinkley 😔

poker face GIF by TV Land

Was this tonight? God how weird. There's something fundamentally wrong with those spoken words. It has to stop.

Another year under Hinkley and I'm off Carr too.

If someone is the best man for the job today, how do we know he's still the best man for the job 3 years down the track.

Amateur organization.

Time to let them get on with it and move on and support another club in the AFL or a club in a different code.

How do you fight against a cult with 60,000 members, our Port is history, I will savor the good old days.

He would have been sacked by now if he was getting the arse.

I’ll stick with what I was roll 100% coaching next year.

I just can’t see how they roll into next year and it’s just more of the same, that would be absolute amateur hour. But probably what I’m expecting.

I can't see an annoucement of Ken retiring at the b & f unforunately I think the ken supporters have got their way. But the people against Ken at board level won't leave it at that. I think there could be a compromise and Ken could annouce at the b & f that 2025 will be his last year then he hands over to Josh. That is the more likely outcome
That's not enuf. The club has managed to close down the negative press around his continual finals failures. It's become such a dishonest club. Lookout next year coz if things don't start well it's going to be a total shitshow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back