Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

The people in charge of the club know what they're doing. We just need to rally behind them, stick fat with Ken, and climb onboard for 2025. The wait will make it all taste sweeter.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

The "Kenny loves us, we love Kenny" Father Figure angle has always felt uncomfortable to me. Even when Rosee and Butters said it, it felt unnatural. It's clearly been coached into them to say words to that effect and I maintain that it is such a weird thing to make the players say.
Its embarrassing to hear. They're adults. People just don't speak like that, particularly in elite sport. It's so weird & borderline cultish.

Oh we 100% won't make the GF.

But we'll make the finals and there's a pretty good chance we make the top 4 again.
I wouldn't be surprised if we slipped out of the 8 tbh, I am not even being pessimistic. I think the comp gets much harder next year. Suns are no longer a pushover, North may surprise with some upsets, Crows could bounce back and have had the wood over us recently and Melbourne who knows. Talent only gets you so far. We need a system, haven't had one in ages

What I'm saying is that Ken's position is still undecided but will be determined in the not too distant future.

Seriously how to can we be 10+ days from our season ending and be undecided. That's bullshit. Decision should have been made the Monday after the crap we serve up during finals, one way or another.

Seriously how to can we be 10+ days from our season ending and be undecided. That's bullshit. Decision should have been made the Monday after the crap we serve up during finals, one way or another.

Agree with the fact that it’s the 3rd of October and influential people of our hierarchy are still undecided on a decision, is absolutely disgraceful but not surprising.

If they want to hide any speculation from the media about Ken's future until the players and coaches reviews are done so they can facilitate those things to be completed, I can completely understand that, and I’ll be patient, like I’ve been, but...

These tasks are done now; we are in full free agency and trade period mode. Honestly, there should be a deadline from the board in making a decision one way or another, instead of this nonsense waiting game crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back