Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

And really I really wonder about the whole Carr thing too, perhaps that’s a smokescreen for Ken. I mean if there isn’t a succession plan there is no plan.

Ken is likely as any other year to get a contract in August.

Manure dumped at Alberton time. The board is piss weak led by piss weak leaders.
Good post, you know when you think about it, Carr or no one at the club has said he wants the main gig, it's only speculation.

I hate the fact that I resigned myself to the fact he was coaching in 2025, only to get my hopes up from reading this forum that he was going to be sacked to now having to start the mourning process again.
Its the hope that kills you. Gotta say I've had some laughs along the way despite the inevitable sh*te ending.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This club

ccc06c830a1b4ba3712f4bf97afea2f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be completely grasping at straws with this theory, but could it be that we are holding fire on the Ken sacking because of an internal 'fear' of player exodus, thus leaving the decision til after the trade period? We arent going external to fill the vacancy so there is no risk of losing our no.1 candidate and assistants move at weird times anyway.

Let me dream.

My family has been supporting the club since the 1930s, probably like many on here (or longer). Might lose us all. Love the club but if they don't give a shit about the supporters what's the point?
I've actually fallen out of love with the club. Have felt this way now for several years but despite this have renewed my membership in the past. I have some thinking to do. I find it hard to support something I don't believe in.

He will not see out 2025. It's beyond a farce that they are incapable of any semblance of leadership. That board knows they are completely safe from any accountability and behave like it. It's an absolute disgrace that there are no repercussions from the 2021 extension let alone the 2023 one, it's locked in guaranteed failure. The only way out of this mess is to get member control back of the club but the club has no interest in this because they would then not have their personal play thing anymore.
They certainly do not want members to control the board. That was abundantly clear at the last AGM. I'm not sure I want that either which will be very unpopular on here. I certainly think we should have far more representation on the board than 2 member elected positions but I'm not sure it should be more than 50% representation.

The only consolation I can see from this decision is that supporters will not show any mercy next year if the team doesn't perform. They're taking a fair risk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back