Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, if we give up, this bullshit just keeps on happening. We have to act if Ken still here. We simply cannot burn our chance of winning a flag with the current list on hand while these buffoons run our club. We’ve got to stand up and fight for the future success of our club because that’s what's on the line.
We have been fighting this with emails, stickers, social media since 2017 and here we are.

I know when i'm flogging a dead horse, it's like a sinking ship, you are not going to save it.

I don't even believe Carr has ambition to be a senior coach.

Do you honestly believe that Hinkley will decide to stand down as coach? We'll make finals and he'll get his extension.

This is Koch's club, and the only way he leaves is in a body bag.

If the past players of our winning era continue to hide away, these losers will remain bunkered down.

Mate, if we give up, this bullshit just keeps on happening. We have to act if Ken still here. We simply cannot burn our chance of winning a flag with the current list on hand while these buffoons run our club. We’ve got to stand up and fight for the future success of our club because that’s what's on the line.

Use your anger to go make a banner or a sign tonight. Maybe we can get a protest going at the AGM

Ken Hinkley, who the longest tenure at one club without a Grand Final appearance in 127 years of VFL/AFL history

Carr got played, no handover happening

View attachment 2132044
This guy doesn't wear glasses when he's coaching a game from the boundary line. Why is he wearing them against Jarrad Walsh softballs?

It seems pretty clear that whoever has been delaying these much alluded to 'discussions' had only one, very clear goal in mind.

They knew that if they delayed long enough the heat of yet another failure would fade, and the maintenance of the status quo would become a viable option. They knew that every day of delay increased the chance that the known weak links would waver (Koch, Richardson, et al), that they would panic and prematurely announce the decision in public, making the imminent 'discussions' redundant.

There was absolutely no reason to delay. The metrics were known, the failure to meet the required standard obvious. But the people on our side (Warren et al) allowed the delay anyway.

They got overconfident, got outplayed, and they lost.

We all did.

I wish this board wasn't so goddam funny, so I could go spend my time doing something else. Something that doesn't continually remind me of how far the club I loved has fallen.

I don't even believe Carr has ambition to be a senior coach.

Do you honestly believe that Hinkley will decide to stand down as coach? We'll make finals and he'll get his extension.

This is Koch's club, and the only way he leaves is in a body bag.
Like I posted earlier, I find it strange if Carr is supposed to take the senior job, you would think he would be working closer with the current senior coach in a senior assistants role, not a midfield role.

No body has said there is a succession plan in place, bar the media speculation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I think we need to ensure is that posters on here stay united as a group. The club would like nothing better than to see us fighting among ourselves. The majority of posters want Hinkley gone (& others), we just have different ideas on how to achieve this. United we stand, divided we fall.

It begs the question, is he the number one most hated coach in the history of the sport at the top level? I don’t mean overall when factoring in the fans that love him, I mean the coach who has had the most vitriol fired at him because he’s so hated by fans of his own club. There’s no way he’s not number one in that regard.
And the gap between him and the second most hated coach will only widen next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back