Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

He should be questioned about what should happen to those that hold accountability for the list.
How is Kane supposed to know who is accountable for the list when crybaby Kenny said the other day "Crippa puts the list together" then Koch said at the BnF "Ken has built the list".
Lunatics running the asylum.

Last edited:
How is Kane supposed who is accountable for the list when crybaby Kenny said the other day "Crippa puts the list together" then Koch said at the BnF "Ken has built the list".
I've asked this before and I'll ask it again. If the story goes that we haven't had a premiership quality list at any point over Ken's entire 12 year tenure, then why hasn't Jason Cripps been sacked?

Starting to get the feeling they'll sack Crippa before Ken
Well they should. If the official club line is that Ken hasn't ever had the list to work with to win a flag, then the person responsible for building that list has failed and should be moved on. The club can't deflect blame elsewhere to distract from Ken but then also not do anything about the apparent failure of the person they deflected the blame onto.

This just popped up in my X feed and sorry, but I couldn’t not post it in here. Feel free to move or delete mods.

The absolute self-awareness of Kevin Keegan in resigning from the England job realising he’d taken it as far as he could, not reached the level and that it was time to move on.

And that fans wanted him gone and he’d listened, as he thought the balance of power should always be that way.

I guess when it comes to self awareness, you’ve either got it or you don’t.

This just popped up in my X feed and sorry, but I couldn’t not post it in here. Feel free to move or delete mods.

The absolute self-awareness of Kevin Keegan in resigning from the England job realising he’d taken it as far as he could, not reached the level and that it was time to move on.

And that fans wanted him gone and he’d listened, as he thought the balance of power should always be that way.

I guess when it comes to self awareness, you’ve either got it or you don’t.

Stinkley has no self awareness only arrogance. He thinks that only he has the answers and Port people are bogan white noise.

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="gbear" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Port don’t actually sack anyone these days.

Sack fake Ken.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How is Kane supposed who is accountable for the list when crybaby Kenny said the other day "Crippa puts the list together" then Koch said at the BnF "Ken has built the list".

So we have:
  • Ken saying Cripps put the list together.
  • Koch emphatically and joyfully praising Ken for building the list.
  • Weeks earlier Brisbane march through us and CD pooping on the list.
  • Last year Ken pooping on the list
  • Ken telling us it's the best list he's had
  • Richo telling us we'll win 3 flags (obviously with this list)

lol ... and this is just a handful of the stuff these guys claim

They simultaneously throw each other under the bus and praise each other to sickening levels.

No wonder they are unaccountable ... because lunatics are incapable of being accountable !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they should. If the official club line is that Ken hasn't ever had the list to work with to win a flag, then the person responsible for building that list has failed and should be moved on. The club can't deflect blame elsewhere to distract from Ken but then also not do anything about the apparent failure of the person they deflected the blame onto.
Sack Cripps and he'll be inundated with job offers.

Sack Daddy and only Camperdown will see if he's available for next season.

Given how Cripps has to unearth gems because we keep trading high draft picks yet another the missing piece, he's done a fantastic job.

Sack Cripps and he'll be inundated with job offers.

Sack Daddy and only Camperdown will see if he's available for next season.

Given how Cripps has to unearth gems because we keep trading high draft picks yet another the missing piece, he's done a fantastic job.
I know all this. But the club says the list is at fault. So why have we continued to employ the man responsible for building that list? Unless they don't actually believe that excuse and they're just using it to deflect attention from Donuts.

I know all this. But the club says the list is at fault. So why have we continued to employ the man responsible for building that list? Unless they don't actually believe that excuse and they're just using it to deflect attention from Donuts.

Great point, it has to be one or the other, or both, doesn't it? Because it can't be no-one can it, Kochie? Kochie???

So we have:
  • Ken saying Cripps put the list together.
  • Koch emphatically and joyfully praising Ken for building the list.
  • Weeks earlier Brisbane march through us and CD pooping on the list.
  • Last year Ken pooping on the list
  • Ken telling us it's the best list he's had
  • Richo telling us we'll win 3 flags (obviously with this list)

lol ... and this is just a handful of the stuff these guys claim

They simultaneously throw each other under the bus and praise each other to sickening levels.

No wonder they are unaccountable ... because lunatics are incapable of being accountable !!!

I knew all this before but it's hilarious spelled out like this. Pack of charlatans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back