Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Having heard Koch's atrocious, smug, ignorant, tone deaf and completely self-satisfied B7F speech these are my thoughts...

After 12 years of the same rotting fish head of a head coach we have gone from stating we were looking at 3 flags in 5 years to making now simply finals as a mark of success..

There is no criticism of a garbage game plan

No mention of us being thrashed in 2 out of 3 finals this year - No mention of being thrashed in 5 of our last 6 finals

As Koch was so eager to smugly state that Sydney hadn't beaten us (prior to our finals embarrassment where we yet again couldn't be bothered to turn up) since Obama was President can we all remind him that we haven't won a Prelim since BUSH was President.

And he then had the gall to suggest that if Sydney had played as badly against us as they did against Brisbane then we would have made the GF- No ambition to actually play well and improve - he now expects us to win by hoping the other team doesn't turn up... because we have no bloody game plan at all. what an absolute cretin

They need to remove the Creed from the clubroom - Not one of our board live by it... none of them. And sadly that includes Tredrea because NOTHING has changed.

Our club has not the slightest shred of ambition - no hunger - no desire.. no self-reflection.. Nothing.

"We exist to win Premierships" = What a sick joke. No - we don't - Our board have no interest at all in us winning a flag again.. Fos WIlliams would absolutely loathe the lot of them.

This is no longer the Port Adelaide that had a drive to be successful.. It has no-one to push from within - just a group of self-satisfied leeches.

If THIS Port Adelaide had requested to join the AFL in the 90s we would have been laughed out of the building. Everything that got us into the AFL has been neutered and deliberately destroyed from within.

Our entire leadership is unambitious - uncaring - blind to our faults - and an absolute disgrace

And until our joke of a 'coach' and our egotistical head are both hurtled bodily out of the door and it's bolted behind them we won't change....

Dwayne Russell today talking about how Port could just keep Dan Houston given we’re in the premiership window.

Last week he said our list wasn’t good enough though - and predicted we fall out of the 8.

The opinion changes week to week depending on the narrative being spun surrounding Ken Hinkley. Most gaslit club in the comp and we bend over and allow ourselves to be rogered by it all.

Having heard Koch's atrocious, smug, ignorant, tone deaf and completely self-satisfied B7F speech these are my thoughts...

After 12 years of the same rotting fish head of a head coach we have gone from stating we were looking at 3 flags in 5 years to making now simply finals as a mark of success..

There is no criticism of a garbage game plan

No mention of us being thrashed in 2 out of 3 finals this year - No mention of being thrashed in 5 of our last 6 finals

As Koch was so eager to smugly state that Sydney hadn't beaten us (prior to our finals embarrassment where we yet again couldn't be bothered to turn up) since Obama was President can we all remind him that we haven't won a Prelim since BUSH was President.

And he then had the gall to suggest that if Sydney had played as badly against us as they did against Brisbane then we would have made the GF- No ambition to actually play well and improve - he now expects us to win by hoping the other team doesn't turn up... because we have no bloody game plan at all. what an absolute cretin

They need to remove the Creed from the clubroom - Not one of our board live by it... none of them. And sadly that includes Tredrea because NOTHING has changed.

Our club has not the slightest shred of ambition - no hunger - no desire.. no self-reflection.. Nothing.

"We exist to win Premierships" = What a sick joke. No - we don't - Our board have no interest at all in us winning a flag again.. Fos WIlliams would absolutely loathe the lot of them.

This is no longer the Port Adelaide that had a drive to be successful.. It has no-one to push from within - just a group of self-satisfied leeches.

If THIS Port Adelaide had requested to join the AFL in the 90s we would have been laughed out of the building. Everything that got us into the AFL has been neutered and deliberately destroyed from within.

Our entire leadership is unambitious - uncaring - blind to our faults - and an absolute disgrace

And until our joke of a 'coach' and our egotistical head are both hurtled bodily out of the door and it's bolted behind them we won't change....
We all need to attend the AGM!!!

The crows will sack their coach before we get rid of Daddy doughnuts

I bet they will, especially if they don't make the finals next year.

Expect them to headhunt Carr who will take them to the Grand final within two/three years.

Then we would have the "whoelseyougonnaget" argument and extend Hinkley another three years... make that six years, so that Hinkley coaches us to the ground, at the top of his game, in order to prove us bastards wrong. In that case, of course you can't sack him when he doesn't make finals because "he's contracted 'till 2030" and the boys love Kenny.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet they will, especially if they don't make the finals next year.

Expect them to headhunt Carr who will take them to the Grand final within two/three years.

Then we would have the "whoelseyougonnaget" argument and extend Hinkley another three years... make that six years, so that Hinkley coaches us to the ground, at the top of his game, in order to prove us bastards wrong. In that case, of course you can't sack him when he doesn't make finals because "he's contracted 'till 2030" and the boys love Kenny.

They already hired Nick’s replacement.

They’ve just got a ‘Head of Coaching’ type guy in from Brisbane haven’t they?

That’s usually a good indicator it’s shit or bust for a coach that you’re struggling to move on.

What did he give himself this year

In much the same way that Kim Jong-Un Kim shot 38 under, including 11 holes-in-one, the very first time he played golf, Ken has conducted his own review and found himself to not be responsible for any of the on-field issues currently befalling the Port Adelaide Football Club.

When's the last time they had an outsider come in to evaluate the football program & coaches?

"Port are very happy with their football program" Caro Wilson

Thanks Caro yep you only need to put a microscope on things when you are 12th to 18th.. cutting edge
How many chances at it does the used car salesman and greyhound baron need?

Had more "cracks" than a dozen plumbers.

You just have to laugh at this amateur club, they don't even bother responding to members emails.

They have and have had the opportunity to dominate football in this state but instead we piss it up against the wall because they haven't got the guts to make the decisions that need to be made.

Pathetic leaders in Kock and especially the weakest link in Richardson.

What I don't understand it only seems to be Tredrea and us that give a dam, the club, past players, the media think it's all fine.

I am past caring for this club, the only things I will be attending is Family events and outings, the club and it's child like Hinkley loving idiots obviously don't want to win a flag.

I will keep coming here for the laughs.

The club can go and get ****ed.

When Geelong lost umpteen finals, did they just do nothing and assume if they kept turning up it would happen?

Nope Scott changed his whole coaching philosophy, went all zen Meister and came up with a gameplan that took advantage of their old campaigner list, with a deep midfield rotation and playing short bursts through there. You can't say the 800 year old cats were a great side, but they had a great system.

What do we have? Bomb it long to some campaigner. Get repeat entries.

Then dickhead ken completely changed it up in finals to play on at all costs, which went embarrassingly wrong. Let alone trying to take the same kicks Farrell and Houston could nail but with hacks like Boak and Burton turning them over instead.

Sack ports sack Hinkley sack em all and let god sort em out

How many chances at it does the used car salesman and greyhound baron need?

Had more "cracks" than a dozen plumbers.

As long as he doesn't lose the players and we are there abouts, I reckon it's endless.

If they come out and announce Carr as senior coach in March next year as senior coach in 2026 then i'll believe them, but the will just keep signing Ken.

I fear we are in an endless loop until it all goes to shit.

This needs to be sent to the club.

You know what would have made this decision hard for Keegan to avoid - the white noise in England sports is deafening, the white noise of Port Adelaide is not.

You know what would have made this decision hard for Keegan to avoid - the white noise in England sports is deafening, the white noise of Port Adelaide is not.
One look at Ken's erratic behaviour in 2024 indicates he was severely affected by the white noise. He cracked big time. So somebody's hearing it.

I referred to those that I spoke to and had pressed for their reason. It was several, not the entire membership of that age group.
So from a very small sample size you extrapolated how that entire demographic voted. I know a dozen members in that demographic that voted for Tredrea so my assertion that your statement is incorrect stands.

One look at Ken's erratic behaviour in 2024 indicates he was severely affected by the white noise. He cracked big time. So somebody's hearing it.
Don’t disagree, for this reason I think 2025 will be his last. He was simply too money hungry and egotistical to give up the final year of his contract and will endure a few boos when it nets him $800k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back