Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

After Arnold was sacked I thought it was curious that one of the first thing that Craig Goodwin said about Tony Popovic is that he's a winner. Assumingly that is in comparison with Arnold who I have continually compared to Hinkley. (both are losers).
Arnold had the worst socceroos squad I've ever seen in my life, and guided them to their best world cup campaign ever.

Arnold had the worst socceroos squad I've ever seen in my life, and guided them to their best world cup campaign ever.
Not saying he didn't get a result and aren't we sitting here complaining about a coach that took us second at the end of the minor round.

His tactics were pretty much trying to stay in the game and get a lucky goal.

Good evening trendsetters, interested readers and fellow kampaigners

Indeed you lot have been busy, I can't keep up with the pace as the train of mediocrity and shame hurtles down the tracks, woefully steered by the group of pitiful miscreants who have infected our once great club

Sort of glad I have been busy on a project and not been able to keep up here. As I often become enraged at the shape of clouds, this dire situation, which has been inflicted upon us like some sort of universal joke, has made me numb where I used to get mad. And that in itself is a worry.

Keep up the good fight

SACK HINKLEY
SACK KOCH
SACK RICHO
SACK DAVIES
SACK CARDONE

He was also in charge of one of the most talented Socceroos squads ever and couldn’t manage a wet fart on leftover curry night.

He was also in charge of one of the most talented Socceroos squads ever and couldn’t manage a wet fart on leftover curry night.
Also plays favorites like Hinkley, wouldn't play a guy who was good enough to be signed by a Serie A team. Plays Bos over Goodwin who comes on and is Man of the Match in about 15 minutes playing time v Uzbekistan. Also patted himself on the back every time we won for his tactical moves giving no credit to the players but when they lose throws them under the bus. This sounding familiar yet?

kane cornes
14356506643562a48af776a8ac6a1905.gif

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back