Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

There's been that many "sack worthy games and seasons", it's clear to me his tenure is not based on performance. I would assume it's Koch but ultimately Davies who reports to Koch as the Head of Football is responsible. Get rid of Davies, you get rid of Hinkley. He's poison.
Yes. There have plenty of sackable offences by Hinkley but the boys club refuses to ditch one of their own.

It will probably be a year of banality of playing well enough and capitulating in finals.

The hope is gone in most and only a bloke like Chewy can help foster some false hope for the fan on this forum.

I still think we can make finals, but I don't think it's a list capable of winning a premiership anymore.

Our backline just got worse, we've got enough of a sample size to show that our mids go missing in finals, and we still don't have a star small forward recruit. Joe Richards ain't moving the needle up there.
That's because Ken's told them finals are scary so they freeze,a coach that fills them full off confidence could get this list into a GF

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk

If the board is 60/40 against him, why are they not just voting him out right now? They have the numbers.

It's just mind numbing. We're so slow to react in a cut throat sport. We are the antithesis of a ruthless club.
Because it's probably not,we all heard the speeches at BnF , expect an extension

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk

It’s led to a culture of being deathly afraid of losing the logical gains made since the nadir of the Football Park era, rather than properly capitalising upon them with the onfield success that should’ve followed.
Thank you. This is it.

It's not that difficult to lead our team financially when we got a good deal at Adelaide Oval and a huge amount of money pouring into the game, the AFL and the club.

But to actually Chair a great football program is quite difficult.

To chair the mediocrity of Glenelg or St Kilda is not difficult at all and in the times of a boom, they have failed again and again, pretty much allowed because the members don't have a say in the matter.

I mean, they hate the fans. Koch called 'someone' bastards in the B&F speech.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back