Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is because of our record of finishing top 4 in the minor round the past five years, people have short memories and think why would you sack a coach who always gets you around the mark to challenge.
Plus Koch has, verbally, set the pass mark as making the 8 so the only way out next year is we either not make the eight, Hinkley retires, Koch is deposed, crowds diminish or some sustained booing every match.
Probably none of those things will happen so I’m relying on the recent information provided that there’s stuff happening behind the scenes as we speak…
We can only hope, of course.

That's if we have any hope left - after being dragged through the mincer so many times 🥺

i think for the long term benefit of the club although it will hurt we need to lose early games have an embarrising loss or 2 then maybe after about 7 or 8 rounds koch, the board and ken will see it themselves that there is no grand final again and ken parts ways with the club. if we are thereabouts and enter finals that will be a bad result we will only be wasting time.
Hope we get a tough draw,

They will let him see the year out as a mark of respect.

They aren't firing Ken half way through, no way known.

He won't walk either, resign yourself to the fact of that, I have. The place is a shadow of the club and brand I bought into. It's ****ing Aldi now.

They will let him see the year out as a mark of respect.

They aren't firing Ken half way through, no way known.

He won't walk either, resign yourself to the fact of that, I have. The place is a shadow of the club and brand I bought into. It's ****ing Aldi now.
What if he wins a prelim and gets smashed in the Granny, they will compare it to 2007 and the Swans 2024 and extend him for a further 2 years.

Don't laugh, this is a possibility we may have to face but history tells me he can't get past a prelim.

The way things have gone so quiet concerning Hinkley, I have given up hope that he leaves.

The last time I heard from Tredrea on 5aa whilst he was camping, I didn't like what I was hearing, very positive in our season and where we finished, so I expect he will just blend in with the rest of the board members now.

The problem is because of our record of finishing top 4 in the minor round the past five years, people have short memories and think why would you sack a coach who always gets you around the mark to challenge.
Plus Koch has, verbally, set the pass mark as making the 8 so the only way out next year is we either not make the eight, Hinkley retires, Koch is deposed, crowds diminish or some sustained booing every match.
Probably none of those things will happen so I’m relying on the recent information provided that there’s stuff happening behind the scenes as we speak…
Yeah but the entire point is that we don't challenge, we don't even go close to challenging. If we haven't used up all the fuel tickets and more just getting there, the wizardry of Stinkers coaching and strategy will get us the L every time.

What if he wins a prelim and gets smashed in the Granny, they will compare it to 2007 and the Swans 2024 and extend him for a further 2 years.

Don't laugh, this is a possibility we may have to face but history tells me he can't get past a prelim.

He isn’t getting us to a GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back