Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the big difference between the fans and the idiots in charge - they try to tell us that plenty of rival clubs would love to be in our position, while we're jealous of all the clubs that have played in at least 1 grand final in the last 17 years. They say that just making finals is enough, but real Port people say that's crap.
This is the key, no one in power is a real Port person.
We all know just making finals is bullshit. If this had been our attitude for over 100 years we would never have got into the AFL

When is the next board meeting?

Surely this would be the absolute latest time for Hinkley to be removed ahead of next season. Not that I have much hope that that is going to happen anymore...
Give it up mate

It's more than likely that Carr is the next in line, i agree but that doesn't mean he is the best man for the job when it becomes available.
As much as we can surmise about the next coach, the club has not to this point ever said that Josh will take over when Ken decides his time is up.
That's another thing that grinds my gears - Hinkley getting to decide when enough is enough. What has he done to warrant being allowed to decide? A proper club would have taken the decision out of his hands years ago.

he will be sacked if we do the right thing, if we have 9,000 people at the AGM, that's 9,000 stickers right there, we can cover every inch of David's car

Well if you’re 100% knowing that and I don’t discount you are, then the players would know that too 100%. So why not just make it public.

The players are most definitely aware of the situation. And that was the case during trade week as well. I mean, Lukosius' final meeting where he finally decided he was coming to Port was with Carr rather than Ken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if Carr sucks.

Can we just throw the rest of the decade in the bin now?
I'm just hoping it doesn't take the rest of the decade to find out if Carr sucks or not!!! If Hinkley gets another extension, I reckon I'm just about done with this club.

I'm just hoping it doesn't take the rest of the decade to find out if Carr sucks or not!!! If Hinkley gets another extension, I reckon I'm just about done with this club.

I'm already there. I want to follow a club that actually has a chance of winning a flag. Not one who celebrates making up the numbers

Is it possible that he's worse than Hinkley, surely not.
No one will be worse than Ken in fact the whole list of coaches who have been sacked at other clubs in the last 20 years and all the caretaker coaches in that time were better than Ken in my opinion.
Ken is bottom of the barrel, the natural talent on the list along with some decent assistants has helped Ken reach finals scary to think he has survived 12 years, though when the end comes it will probably feel like the joy and relief you feel when you have your partner give birth to a newborn baby and see that it is happy and healthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back