Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC
Shocked Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

Imagine if Carr sucks.

Can we just throw the rest of the decade in the bin now?

I just hope he’s decent because I can’t bare the thought of hearing “See? We should never have gotten rid of Hinkley/be careful what you wish for/the grass isn’t greener now, is it?”

If we do well it'll be because of the brilliant mind of Ken Hinkley.

If we suck it'll be because the list has more holes than a party pack of Krispy Kremes™.

I could be mistaken but I reckon he sacrifices 5% of his pre-tax salary on rabbits' feet, horse shoes, wishbones, and four-leaf clovers to ensure the perfect storm of clueless bosses and media apologists remain in place until the last drop of gravy is wrung from the train.

I just hope he’s decent because I can’t bare the thought of hearing “See? We should never have gotten rid of Hinkley/be careful what you wish for/the grass isn’t greener now, is it?”
Nah bring it on - whatever happens, it's gotta be better than more of the same crap we've had to endure for the last decade.

Imagine if Carr sucks.

Can we just throw the rest of the decade in the bin now?

And if Carr sucks, we sack him and find someone else. Keep the cycle going until you get the ultimate success.

Because that's what a professional sporting club that tries to win it all does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if Carr sucks, we sack him and find someone else. Keep the cycle going until you get the ultimate success.

Because that's what a professional sporting club that tries to win it all does.

The key words being "professional sporting club."

Not convinced Port is that at all. Run by a bunch of cucks content with mediocrity.

And for all the talk about stability at Brisbane with Fagan, do the pro Hinkleys purposely ignore that they sacked two champions of the club prior to him?
Yes they do. They also ignore Fagan, gf appearance in his 7th year and won the flag in his 8th ffs. The pro Hinkley brigade are morons.

Channel 10 sport - Lukosius Reckons Ken Hinkley can get his best footy going, omg this is sickening.
I'm convinced that Hinkley would find a way to make Buddy Franklin's career go backwards - he tends to have that effect on people.

So he has been promised that he's taking over from Hinkley in 2026?

It really depends on who you ask. Some say nothing has been decided. Others say a contract has been signed already.

You sound like the rest of us 😕

I don't have faith when the rubber meets the road that the people in charge will make the right decisions for the betterment of the on-field performance at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back