Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Koch said finals was the pass so bit buying that. He’s had plenty of chances to be sacked.

He said that after the fact.

Multiple senior decision makers at the club have all said privately in the last fortnight that Ken would be gone if they had gone out in straight sets.

We just have to hope and pray we don't make finals. It'll be interesting to hear Koch's excuse then for an extension!

On SM-S711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just announce the succession plan and move on.

Respectfully, the Club couldn't give two shits if yourself or anyone else for that matter threw in their memberships.

The feeling is mutual I can assure you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said that after the fact.

Multiple senior decision makers at the club have all said privately in the last fortnight that Ken would be gone if they had gone out in straight sets.

Just announce the succession plan and move on.

That’s the obvious thing to do.

Let’s see.

Obvious to us but it feels like sacking Ken to them. I’d be amazed if they did it tbh.

Also the pass mark being finals isn’t really after the fact, otherwise he would have been gone a long time ago.

That’s the obvious thing to do.

Let’s see.

Obvious to us but it feels like sacking Ken to them. I’d be amazed if they did it tbh.

Also the pass mark being finals isn’t really after the fact, otherwise he would have been gone a long time ago.

What year (outside of 2023 and 2017) was there a time where they could have either let his contract expire or sacked him outright?

The financial issues of the club in conjunction with his long term contracts meant that many years he "should" have been sacked meant it was never even a realistic option to occur.

Locked in for 2025.

No assistant coaching changes either. Chad was meant to move into a development role but that's out the window and they're sticking with the status quo, with Sutcliffe expected to fill the duties voided by the departure of Luke Kelly.

Too many decision makers in a position of comfort right now, and as supporters we are powerless to do anything about it.

2025 set to be a repeat of 2023's shitshow.
Big shock that one.

[emoji6]" data-quote="Chewy[emoji6]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
In hindsight, if Sicily makes that set shot, he's gone.

Wouldn’t have made the slightest difference.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Coaching staff are an expense not revenue, that would have no impact on revenue.

I don't know what the price increases on everyone else's memberships were but mine was 6.8% after 7.4% last year. That's a massive amount of extra revenue they're sucking out of their loyal members like the veritable leeches they are in order to fund their own pay rises.

Yeah I stuffed that one up. I meant profit.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back