Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprises here, this has been very obvious since he was still here a week after the finals exit. I suspect we've got a controlling group within the club telling the dissenting voices what they want to hear until it's time to actually make a decision.

We as supporters just need to make it as toxic as possible to prevent the extension.

Stickerman, if you're here, it's time to go again. Everyone else, banners, attend the AGM, call into 5AA when Tredders is on etc etc etc.
Or we could/should of done it properly and organised a protest 🪧 🪧 or something.. anything.

**** YOU JAMES SICILY. YOU HAD ONE ****ING JOB. campaigner.

Should have been gone when Shuey made his

1000x this.

There's talk amongst us that "we the people", ie the fans, need to make things toxic to move Ken on. And from the apologists, that the white-noise-brigade are making it toxic. Totally, completely, utterly the wrong way around. In fact **** it, the first statement is actually us internalising the gaslighting embedded in the second statement.

We're the ones trying to de-toxify things. It's the clowns who kept that %^&*ing clown here post-Shuey that made things toxic.

This is not a club for loyal passionate supporters, it's gone, they have destroyed our club as we knew it.

Go support a a professional club that wants the ultimate prize, at the POWER because who we are now not Port anymore, making up the numbers is now what they call success.

I never thought I would say this but even the Crows are more professional than this toxic club.

Maybe possibly I could deal with a club being infiltrated and used in the short tetm by the very anthethesis of what it actually stands for if there was some form of accountability, some method of change. But they set the goalposts and move them as they see fit and actively seek to shut down, prevent and disparage those who don't follow

This could potentially go on forever, with those with no accountability potentially putting plans in place to continue their vision indefinitely. Make finals missing occasionally with new real success.

It we can change it (and maybe we still can) it is going to involve pain for the club and courage from those with a profile and skin in the game to stand up and lead.

Give Up GIF by 100% Soft

Spoke to someone who i trust more than my usual informant last night as i wanted to do some digging to see whats happening at this stupid club, he was suprised i rang him but he was good enough to tell me Josh has definately been promised the job but thats all he would say, now it must be either for 2026 or if there is no timeline he is a really paitent guy and is willing to wait for Ken to decide when he has had enough, therefore im not sure if Josh is the right guy if thats the case. I suspect its 2026 regardless what happens next year but i think we still need to hope we have a poor season to make sure of this, like i said in a previous post they all need to go koch, richo and davies and start fresh with some footy people. Ridiculous situation.

Spoke to someone who i trust more than my usual informant last night as i wanted to do some digging to see whats happening at this stupid club, he was suprised i rang him but he was good enough to tell me Josh has definately been promised the job but thats all he would say, now it must be either for 2026 or if there is no timeline he is a really paitent guy and is willing to wait for Ken to decide when he has had enough, therefore im not sure if Josh is the right guy if thats the case. I suspect its 2026 regardless what happens next year but i think we still need to hope we have a poor season to make sure of this, like i said in a previous post they all need to go koch, richo and davies and start fresh with some footy people. Ridiculous situation.
Thanks Sandra Sully

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol isnt it funny how the worst scenarios we dream of the club always manage to deliver on?

****ing useless.

Out: bRyan
In: bRyan

Amazing.
I thought “surely they can never do worse than this, right?” after the 2021 PF. Since then we missed finals one year, went straight sets in another and lost by more than 2021 in a home QF this year. Each time I thought “surely we’re done with him” each time, and yet he’s still here. Even now I’m thinking “how do we get worse” but it’d be so foolish of me to think it won’t happen again, as difficult as it is to imagine a worse spot we could be in.

Locked in for 2025.

No assistant coaching changes either. Chad was meant to move into a development role but that's out the window and they're sticking with the status quo, with Sutcliffe expected to fill the duties voided by the departure of Luke Kelly.

Too many decision makers in a position of comfort right now, and as supporters we are powerless to do anything about it.

2025 set to be a repeat of 2023's shitshow.
Wow, they’re truly delusional enough to believe it’s the list that’s at fault seeing as they won’t even make any superficial changes to the staff around Ken. It’s truly remarkable where we’re at as a club.

There's a famous quote - "when someone shows you who they are, believe them"

Koch said that stability = success

It would be foolish of anyone to believe he would act any differently or to expect any changes.

I thought “surely they can never do worse than this, right?” after the 2021 PF. Since then we missed finals one year, went straight sets in another and lost by more than 2021 in a home QF this year. Each time I thought “surely we’re done with him” each time, and yet he’s still here. Even now I’m thinking “how do we get worse” but it’d be so foolish of me to think it won’t happen again, as difficult as it is to imagine a worse spot we could be in.
Yeah,

2021: embarrassing home PF capitulation with the greatest advantages over an opponent in the history of the V/AFL

2022: miss finals after an 0-5 start

2023: straight sets finals exit

2024: bigger embarrassing home final capitulation and a bee's dick away from another straight sets exit only for Sydney to pull our pants down in the prelim

Amazingly, Hinkley has not only remained coach throughout this period, he's earned a contract extension.

Making a prelim was complete footy fakery anyway, slaughtered in the first final at home, fall over the line against a lower ranked opponent complete with a 58 year old man baby taunting the opposition & a never in it casual dispatch for Sydney.. FAKE NEWS FOOTY!

I don't see how it's any less of a trigger moment for a sacking than straight sets.

Would put my house on that there will be no succession plan announcement at the AGM, they'll keep it all hush hush in the hope Ken makes finals next year and they can throw another extension at him.

Carr is like their insurance if things go belly up, they can move Ken on, then cosy upto the supporters again without having to take any accountability themselves.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope every single one of you who are still a member attend the AGM and put the board on notice with our concerns raised in this thread. This board needs to be held accountable for this debacle of keeping this clown way past his use by date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back