Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's more insecurity than arrogance. He knows he's on the edge of the precipice so has to self-promote at every opportunity.

As for the game that saved him, it was the St Kilda game. Drop that on top of the heavy loss and supporter backlash the week before and he could well have been packing his bags. No wonder he cried tears of relief.

Get mad at Jack Higgins, not James Siciliy. ;)

I think it's more insecurity than arrogance. He knows he's on the edge of the precipice so has to self-promote at every opportunity.

As for the game that saved him, it was the St Kilda game. Drop that on top of the heavy loss and supporter backlash the week before and he could well have been packing his bags. No wonder he cried tears of relief.

If Koch had done his job properly, it wouldn't have mattered.

I've heard that he rejects all offers of assistance and anybody that gives him any advice. That would be the reason he tries to surrounds himself with sycophants and yes men and why he hates people like Tredders.

Its a 100% arrogance and I suspect that he thinks anyone who has a background of playing for Port other than for him doesn't know what they are talking about.

I'd love to know what he makes of Gavin Wanganeen. I wonder if they have had a prior chat because I've heard he doesn't have anything to do with Port and doesn't even watches games on TV. Makes me wonder if I should bother when an absolute club great great has no interest.

If anything on here is even vaguely true, how completely idiotic is it that multiple times it's been down to the result of a single game, that we usually fluke, to decide whether he should be coach or not?

Seriously, a less than a kick game that could have gone either way should make no difference. If you're at that point already, just sack the campaigner

If anything on here is even vaguely true, how completely idiotic is it that multiple times it's been down to the result of a single game, that we usually fluke, to decide whether he should be coach or not?

Seriously, a less than a kick game that could have gone either way should make no difference. If you're at that point already, just sack the campaigner
I don't believe it has.

Those in charge just like to make it seem like they "almost sacked" him so they don't look so weak and negligent.

It is always we would have but...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've heard that he rejects all offers of assistance and anybody that gives him any advice. That would be the reason he tries to surrounds himself with sycophants and yes men and why he hates people like Tredders.

Its a 100% arrogance and I suspect that he thinks anyone who has a background of playing for Port other than for him doesn't know what they are talking about.

I'd love to know what he makes of Gavin Wanganeen. I wonder if they have had a prior chat because I've heard he doesn't have anything to do with Port and doesn't even watches games on TV. Makes me wonder if I should bother when an absolute club great great has no interest.

There is arrogance involved but then no person is entirely humble. And all coaches have a level of arrogance, they need it to believe they can control the destiny of an AFL team. You just don't want it to be rampant.

But the behaviour through the latter part of the year was also insecurity.

There is arrogance involved but then no person is entirely humble. And all coaches have a level of arrogance, they need it to believe they can control the destiny of an AFL team. You just don't want it to be rampant.

But the behaviour through the latter part of the year was also insecurity.
I'm extremely humble - and proud of it :).

I prefer to get mad at anyone who doesn’t contribute to #sackhinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back