Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still me 😂
I want Ken gone but this is what we are working with
I'm not working with it anymore. It's over. The club is dead. If you want to continue supporting Southern Power FC that's up to you.

3 memberships from our family not being renewed tomorrow. I am heartbroken, what happened to the club I grew up loving? The club that pursued success remorselessly and where winning was all that matters. If you had told me in 1996 that this is what we would become in the AFL, I would've said not to bother with it as it wouldn't be worth losing our soul.

Paraphrasing here but yeah, just “the dude in the Sack Hinkley guernsey at Chemist Warehouse.”

Sounded like he was itching for an on-air blue, lol…

Would have thought the two Spotlight signs in the photo might have been a clue that it wasn't the Chemist Warehouse

Sort of want to call in, but don't really wan't to give them the time. Little bit torn

I've never seen any coach afforded so much protection, coaches with much better records than hinkleys. Just take Leon Cameron as the most recent example for instance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, just wow. I think those in charge are in for a huge shock, they've got this horribly wrong and the club will pay a huge price. AMATEURS! Chasing greatness my arse! Those club greats from the past who relentlessly and ruthlessly pursued success must be wondering why they bothered. We truly do exist to be mediocre - how else can you explain a decision like this. Another member who will be saving some coin in 2023.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I guess this means we’re not getting Clarko 😢

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

That is something that you announce to the members first instead of announcing it on Channel 7.

This proves they don't give a stuff about us.

I am done. This club is the not Port Adelaide I grew up with.

35 consecutive years of being a member and this is how it ends.

I hope you are proud of yourself Kochie. You will be forever known as the person who killed the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back