Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I genuinely think tomorrow will be the all time record for most memberships cancelled in a day for any AFL club. No club has ever gone to war with its supporter base like this before.

3 memberships from our family not being renewed tomorrow. I am heartbroken, what happened to the club I grew up loving? The club that pursued success remorselessly and where winning was all that matters. If you had told me in 1996 that this is what we would become in the AFL, I would've said not to bother with it as it wouldn't be worth losing our soul.

Please write to the club explaining this.

It's a joke what they're doing to us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, just wow. I think those in charge are in for a huge shock, they've got this horribly wrong and the club will pay a huge price. AMATEURS! Chasing greatness my arse! Those club greats from the past who relentlessly and ruthlessly pursued success must be wondering why they bothered. We truly do exist to be mediocre - how else can you explain a decision like this. Another member who will be saving some coin in 2023.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It doesn't help when club legends like Timmy G actually enable the tenure of a poor coach like Ken.

With the success Timmy had under John Cahill, how could he defend 10 years of Ken?

Then we start making the club as uncomfortable and financially unstable as possible until we achieve change.
I know you have your reasons, as stated...

But that starts with cancelling memberships.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Dixon - We are still in the premiership window next year lol, didn't we just go down by 38 points at home and Richmond without Dusty. ******* delusional the lot of them.

People say Georgiades is stupid, but every time Dixon opens his mouth I grow more convinced that he's a complete and utter f***ing imbecile.

Actually can't believe this has just happened. It's dead. PAFC is dead.

The anger, hatred and regret I feel is boiling over. They've taken a 140 year old Australian Icon and made it a meaningless piece of ****ing shit. They should be ashamed to show their face in public you ****ing corporate parasites.

Burn Alberton down and build a wall around it lest they piss on the ****ing ashes.

It doesn't help when club legends like Timmy G actually enable the tenure of a poor coach.

With the success Timmy had under John Cahill, how could he defend 10 years of Ken?
Tim isn't the man we believed he was.

You die the hero, or live long enough to become the villain?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

It's a shame that the club with 152 years of enviable tradition only has itself to blame for its own demise. I'm not even sure once he's gone I will ever be able to feel the same. They have figuratively spat in the faces of the people who've given as much as anyone to this club for some redneck jerk and his family. I'm stunned.

That is something that you announce to the members first instead of announcing it on Channel 7.

This proves they don't give a stuff about us.

I am done. This club is the not Port Adelaide I grew up with.

35 consecutive years of being a member and this is how it ends.

I hope you are proud of yourself Kochie. You will be forever known as the person who killed the club.
They have been saying all year that he's not going anywhere. To many supporters with their heads up their butt to listen.

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back