Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Tredrea, if you're reading this, please dust off warrentredrea.com and pen a piece about how awful this decision is.

We are crying out for someone with a high profile to call out this decision for what it is.

Actually can't believe this has just happened. It's dead. PAFC is dead.

The anger, hatred and regret I feel is boiling over. They've taken a 140 year old Australian Icon and made it a meaningless piece of ******* s*t. They should be ashamed to show their face in public you ****** corporate parasites.

Burn Alberton down and build a wall around it lest they piss on the ******* ashes.

Yep. Palpable impotent rage.

I feel sorry for the AFLW team. Starting at a time when most of the supporter base is as livid and out of love with the club as it has ever been.
I disagree, there will be a huge crowd for the first game people will want to follow something that will give them hope and something that will be successful everything the AFL side has failed to deliver year after year.

Going to pull a Jake Lever and take a trip to the dump

I think it's a mistake to think that most or even many supporters feel as we do. A quick temperature check on Facebook tells you all you need to know. The current regime has a very high level of support.

We here an old school style of supporter and we are firmly in the minority. Just because the club was built on people who had our mentality does not mean that is its present or future.

All you can really do is just accept that things have changed and we now support a club that doesn't care much about winning.

Im going to sit back and watch this club burn to the ground....and laugh about it.
I used to feel sick back in 2010-2012 that the club I'd grown up loving would be dead before my kids could have that chance to reach an age to enjoy it. Now the club could go bankrupt next year and disappear and I wouldn't really care.

I've long since given up on AFL outside Port, I've barely watched this year and will probably not watch a game at all by any means next year (unless Hinkley is sacked). I've enjoyed the time on non-football activities this year. If they'd sacked the buffoon there'd have been a 50/50 chance I'd have gone back as an 11 game member / 3 game member. Now even when he's gone I can't see myself going 11 game membership again or at least not anytime soon. Kids and wife aren't interested in footy and I'd rather spend time with them before they are adults. If / when I do eventually return I know it'll never be the same. You can't fall out of love to this degree and get it back like it was. Sure I may enjoy games (and maybe even a ****ing flag) years down the track, but die hard Port supporter is not part of how I define myself anymore and doubt I ever will again.

I genuinely think tomorrow will be the all time record for most memberships cancelled in a day for any AFL club. No club has ever gone to war with its supporter base like this before.
ReY7xGV.jpg

To have sacked Ken, would we have required AFL permission?

One day the truth will come out about what really went on behind closed doors. There's probably a lot more than we know.

Maybe the AFL didn't allow it and that's why a legend like Timmy G is publically backing Ken.

I don't know. All I know is on face value it doesn't make any sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have been saying all year that he's not going anywhere. To many supporters with their heads up their butt to listen.

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out princess.
You’re a waste of skin. Go and **** yourself.

This is all planned. This is all deliberate. They actually want to alienate people that care about winning. Pure deadshit corporate strategy. You know what will happen now? When the going gets tough there will be no one to call on. Reap what you sow you ****ing campaigners.

If you ever feel a moment of weakness, remember the PAFC you knew is dead and is never coming back.

Death to this ****ing imposter football club. How dare you claim our history, how dare you exist. A ****ing affront to the lives and dedication of so many before them. End them.

They have been saying all year that he's not going anywhere. To many supporters with their heads up their butt to listen.

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out princess.

Seriously, give us an idea as to how you behave at games.

Do you just shrug your shoulders and say things like “ah well” every time the team fails, or?

Seriously, give us an idea as to how you behave at games.

Do you just shrug your shoulders and say things like “ah well” every time the team fails, or?
I didnt say I like the idea. Just said that they have been saying all year that he isnt going anywhere.

I have no respect for people who will not support the club because they dont like someone... Its pathetic.

To have sacked Ken, would we have required AFL permission?

One day the truth will come out about what really went on behind closed doors. There's probably a lot more than we know.

Maybe the AFL didn't allow it and that's why a legend like Timmy G is publically backing Ken.

I don't know. All I know is on face value it doesn't make any sense.
We didn't even replace voss abd Schofield,that's $500,000, clubs going back to 2009-12 daya

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back