Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to the ABC Radio of the Geelong gold coast game. Primus was special comments.

I cannot believe that this man was a significantly worse, and dumber, coach than Ken. I simply cannot.

Ken's special comments would consist of 'they just need to work harder', and if he's woken up on the right side of the bed, he might add on an 'at the contest' to it.

Then Gerard Whately rushes off to the toilet to finish himself off.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Never should have sacked Primus. I am glad Im someone that never gave up on him. Would have been 10 times the coach Hinkley has been if he had been resourced.

Disrupt traditional thinking.

As in, do nothing for a decade and just see how it pans out instead of you know, trying.

D I S R U P T I V E | S T E A L T H

Lol the irony of having a self-styled disrupter on the board of the most petrified club in the league.

Having this Ransom as a director that doesn't support Port Adelaide and never had any previous connection with the heartland of the club sickens me.

1. Her Koch anointed role is almost meaningless and if she was a paid employee she would've been the first terminated amongst the covid cuts

2. Her role could've been given to a young aspiring early career employee that does support the club

She's simply another vote for whatever Koch wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never should have sacked Primus. I am glad Im someone that never gave up on him. Would have been 10 times the coach Hinkley has been if he had been resourced.

I mean... that's a stretch.

Moving on Primus was the right decision I think.

It's more the context of how everything has gone since, that has made the sliding doors of 'gee, what if we didn't sack Primus?' look more legitimate. If we had of sacked Hinkley as a reasonable moment consistent with the ethos of this football club, nobody would be talking about Primus.

It's definitely true that Matthew Primus operated with far more accountability, far less support, and far less selfishness, than Ken Hinkley, without comparing coaching.

I am happy though I get to listen to him on the radio talk footy still, at least. He's still miles better to listen to than Ken. And he doesn't sound any dumber, maybe even more insightful.

There would never have been a more hated coach in the history of the sport, simply because no other club has allowed a failed coach to continue for this long and allowed this level of toxicity to build.
No, I am sure lots have been more hated. The fan base hasn't been successfully gaslighted nor the media paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back