Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you imagine Craig McRae smiling after a loss?

Get this cockroach out of our footy club now.

Imagine actually liking this fraud. Strolling around like he’s won a third division in x-lotto.
How much has he been paid to achieve nothing? He kind of has.

Ken is walking around like Port won :$
His side did win today. He’ll never shake being in the box for them in 07, playing in two Grand Finals for them and being from the Geelong area. As far as I’m concerned he’s happier with how it turned out, especially when he’s probably got his contract locked up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tredrea pretty effusive with the effort and what the kids did
In all honesty it was a Creed worthy loss.

Under manned against Geelong, in Geelong and murdered by the umps.

It it weren't for Hinkleys smiling mug at the end of the game I would feel pretty good about that one.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's just the vibes of a little dude charging around like an angry ant as the much larger opposition players handball it over their heads like a game of primary school keepings off. That's what "pressure forward" looks like when our forward structures are off like they have been since the bye

Yep, pressure forward is a complimentary role only as useful as the structure you play them in.

most teams just use those spots on developing mids or rotating mids like we do with Spp, or have genuine forwards playing it (like Richmond have done over the past decade with innumerable players they seem to find)

This club really have sunk to new lows as far as the people they have entrusted to care take the PAFC.
These people put themselves before the club, Fos would be at the club demanding people's heads if he were here today.
What an absolute disgusting stain on the club the last decade has been.
I have prepared myself for a Hinkley extension so my seperation from the club will be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back