Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Piss Davies and Kock might want to look at their recruitment strategies of just picking the ex port player down the hall for every single position, or even the coaches kid lol

Wouldn't want to possibly recruit some quality in a competitive process, they frighten Kenny.

this guy should resign in disgrace and disappear from public spotlight forevermore if he has any decency in his body
Narrator:

ā€œHe doesnā€™t.ā€

So, this egomaniac now rings radio stations when bad things are implied about him to try and control the narrative, eh? My god, an oversensitive, petrified, domineering control freak the likes of which I have never seen before. I could go on there, however he isn't worth the oxygen.

But it means he's scared. Just a scared little bit*h boy, knowing full well a lot of us simply see straight through him, and no longer buy his bulls**t.

Narcissists don't like it much when level headed people let them know that they know they're a fraud. We, as a supporter base, are by far the most intelligent, insightful, and unrelenting in our desire for success. I guess you might call it level headed.

Maintain the rage, people. Keep going after this ponce, Ego trippers like Koch can only handle being told they're despised, and that you can see straight through their garbage, so much. He'll crack eventually.

chicken-poo-pic.jpg

We need to hire the bloke who dropped the shit at Punt Road to do another job on kochies doorstep

What is it about him that makes it feel like he's out to destroy the club from within? Why he does cry out in pain as he strikes the supporters?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chicken-poo-pic.jpg

We need to hire the bloke who dropped the shit at Punt Road to do another job on kochies doorstep

An ā€œAlbertonneā€ of poo. Throw in plenty of teal dye just to make the point about, oh, I dunno, the brand damage done when things gone rotten are allowed to hang around too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rucci reckons Cucksissy will be the chairman after Koch. Would be nice to have a say.
Oh god. Well, go Tassie if thats the case.

Cassisi lol that's surely to troll us because he knows what we think of Dom. Rucci just says shit to piss us off now, he doesn't even have an agenda anymore, he doesn't work for anyone anymore, he doesn't make money anymore, he's just a bitter old bum. what even happened to him, did his favorite dog die and he lost all will to live or something? why did he let himself go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back