Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Koch in his AA spot just before was basically saying both clubs pre the next showdown need to get the supporters to tone it down so there is less white line fever.

He also said Dans a good bloke but made the wrong decision to bump and really hoped Rankine was doing ok.

Trying to work out who he supports?

Also the Showdowns are great games, basically he wants to water them down.
trust koch to be upset I enjoyed my first footy game in years.

Seems the kochsucker wasn't content with a real shit take on showdowns, he also had to provide an extremely shit take on the current ****ed state of the housing market:

I wish this ****head would piss off out of our club

Watching port supporters giving it to the crows after the game brought a tear to the eye, made me feel like I still support Port Adelaide. Loved every bit of Saturday night, **** watering it down.

Watched the Nicks interview from yesterday. He didn’t seem to talk it all down like Koch did, you wonder they have the wood over us of late, Koch and Ken are both scared of showdowns and what comes with it.

Kens still shaking his head wondering how we won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah let's sanitize the best rivalry going...... embrace it you fool.

Funny thing is what happens generally when authority tell people how to behave.

View attachment 2087321

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Please Go GIF by anythingismovie

Seems the kochsucker wasn't content with a real shit take on showdowns, he also had to provide an extremely shit take on the current ****ed state of the housing market:

I wish this ****head would piss off out of our club

Of course this spiv thinks it's about housing supply and not negative gearing, CGT and loading young people with truckloads of debt before they start working.

He is a walking cliche for the establishment and is antithetical to everything Port Adelaide (not just the club).

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back