Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Our board reverting back to member elect must be asked, and if Koch feigns ignorance again he's gotta be pulled up on it, 3 years at least now I reckon it's been put to him.

How do the questions from the audience work? Do you just throw your hand up and wait your turn? Or do you have to register first?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Up till now, just put your hand up.

On SM-S711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our board reverting back to member elect must be asked, and if Koch feigns ignorance again he's gotta be pulled up on it, 3 years at least now I reckon it's been put to him.

How do the questions from the audience work? Do you just throw your hand up and wait your turn? Or do you have to register first?

They’ll do a background check if you are on BigFooty first.

It's been said before in this thread but I am having so much trouble trying to to reconcile Koch's proclamation that finals this year was success.

We were 5th last year and traded away our future on our "missing pieces" to improve that. Given that, how on earth would 8th have been a pass?

Koch needs to go for enabling this mediocrity.

I’m at the front of the queue wanting this guy out but where did he say that making finals this year was a success? I think he said it was a pass mark which is code for Kenny is coaching next year. He may have said something like “don’t let anyone tell you the year wasn’t a success” but pretty certain he didn’t say making finals was.

I’m at the front of the queue wanting this guy out but where did he say that making finals this year was a success? I think he said it was a pass mark which is code for Kenny is coaching next year. He may have said something like “don’t let anyone tell you the year wasn’t a success” but pretty certain he didn’t say making finals was.

It means the same thing. As he was describing the season to be a success he threw in the "we played three finals" in his excited over the moon tone. This might have been on ch7, can't remember.

Whichever way it was said, it's clear that our expectations as a club are nothing like what they were in the good old days, and until we become the ruthless Port Adelaide of yesteryear, we won't see any change for the better.

So what was it that made the season a success in Koch's eyes?

If not were we finished was it the number of H&A wins, the crowd numbers, the membership revenue? How does the chairman of a professional sporting organisation that "Exists to win premierships" measure a successful season?

the entire speech was spinning crap into success, that is why he talks (down) to us, that is why he is here. do you know how many other teams would KILL to be where we were this season? 14, as a matter of fact

Yes, people are saying that Koch said that just making finals makes the season a success but I took your post to be disagreeing that that was the measure he was using.
I’m not sure what measure he is using. As I’ve stated he didn’t verbally say making the 8 was a success. He said it was a pass mark. People have taken that as ‘what he really said was making the 8 was a success’ . Maybe he did I have nfi.

Yes, people are saying that Koch said that just making finals makes the season a success but I took your post to be disagreeing that that was the measure he was using.
A success or a pass mark is saying it's acceptable, so to me it's the same thing.

How pathetic, seeing we made finals by beating the hawks in the last 30 seconds and then won our only final against a Hawks side because a kick hits a post. Hinkley kiss on the dick again, while Koch was doing the cupping.

the entire speech was spinning crap into success, that is why he talks (down) to us, that is why he is here. do you know how many other teams would KILL to be where we were this season? 14, as a matter of fact
Well guess what Kochie - the number 13 is also significant here, because it's the number of opposition teams that have played in a grand final since 2007. Real Port Adelaide people (of which you're not one) believe that 17 years in a row of us falling short of football's biggest stage is a disgrace, given the talent at our disposal, and your administration is largely responsible for that. Please do the honourable thing for once, and fall on your sword.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A success or a pass mark is saying it's acceptable, so to me it's the same thing.

How pathetic, seeing we made finals by beating the hawks in the last 30 seconds and then won our only final against a Hawks side because a kick hits a post. Hinkley kiss on the dick again, while Koch was doing the cupping.
I would have thought for 2024, a pass mark would’ve been winning a PF and success would mean winning the whole thing.

Throw the hand up. Person comes around and hands you a microphone to ask the question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back