2nds SATURDAY, AUGUST 31 Elimination Final – Pies v Port Melb (replay now up on ABC iView)

Remove this Banner Ad

How much are we paying Young? Hope it's not more than 100k a year.

Has lost his explosive pace, will get even worse next year and play most of the year in the VFL i'm predicting.

Without his pace he is just a soft outside player with a long inaccurate kick

How much are we paying Young? Hope it's not more than 100k a year.

Has lost his explosive pace, will get even worse next year and play most of the year in the VFL i'm predicting.

Without his pace he is just a soft outside player with a long inaccurate kick

Go easy, his first game back from a reoccurring injury.

I'm talking about his whole year not just 1 game, he has lost his pace which has been evident in all the games he has played in 2013, maybe its the injuries or age
so his 1 SUB and 1 full AFL game and less than a handful of VFL games where he has been underdone?

not really a fair assessment.

but I agree he will have to pull his finger out to get a game next season.

Jolly shouldn't expect to play finals at all this season.

Hudson is definitely in front of him right now.

I think Jolly will have to negotiate himself well or take a major paycut to play on next seaso.

Safe to say, I'm not happy.

not only did we get to play our home game at their dungheap , did they also get to supply their own umpires , seriously that was one of the most disgracefully umpired games I've had the displeasure of watching , those orange ass clowns should be officiating next week somewhere in the Mallee

I'm talking about his whole year not just 1 game, he has lost his pace which has been evident in all the games he has played in 2013, maybe its the injuries or age

I agree with Paul B but I love the fire in your belly today.:thumbsu:
For the record I too worry about his disposal over a short distance.

Re: your opinion on Jolly it would seem Grundy is a lock for first ruck for the finals in the seniors?

I think Jolly will have to negotiate himself well or take a major paycut to play on next seaso.

how much are we paying jolly?

My mate thinks if jolly and thomas leave we will have 1 million to spend??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jolly has so many fork holes on himself , its a wonder he doesnt leak when he takes a drink

Well...if this was the Essendon board......they would all be saying "good result", now we can keep our powder dry & our VFL players fresh for AFL selection :) with no injuries or bruises, "just what we planned to do".
Gotta love optimism. Anyway some good experience for the boys.....assume Port too experienced as a team??
Our backline a bit young....no Clarke or Russell, or maybe we need some experience like Maxy in the back half next year.
Expect an even better showing next year.

how much are we paying jolly?

My mate thinks if jolly and thomas leave we will have 1 million to spend??
I don't really care about the money. I'd prefer to have that spot open to keep Yags as he proved himself to be defensively competent today. And some know I have been extremely critical of him.

Throw money at Hudson to play as our nimber 1 ruck in the VFL and purely as depth.

Opening a can of worms is a saying that means you're about to initiate a heated debate over a hot topic.

Like what to do about asylum seekers, or people's opinion on religion.

What can we buy with a million dollars? Eddie betts cost 600000 (valued at 5c). Franklin 2 million, Watts, Gumbleton 300000. Also there is that essendon forward worth 3600000 forgot his name, very quick tall forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds SATURDAY, AUGUST 31 Elimination Final – Pies v Port Melb (replay now up on ABC iView)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back