Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Just posting to let everyone know how hot I am about Kennedy Parker keeping the SDR abbreviation in the votes and not changing it.

Fanning Bake Off GIF by The Great British Bake Off

S34 R3-2
rd-3-png.1430193

home
Round 3
away
3.5 (23)QTR 13.2 (20)
8.9 (57)QTR 211.4 (70)
11.10 (76)QTR 314.7 (91)
13.16 (94)Full Time16.11 (107)

The Demons have made a solid start to the season at 2-0, while the Wonders have had a hit and a miss, losing at home to the Bombers last week. This is one of those proverbial "could go either way" games.

Yakker and SSwans2011 traded blows early, and Yakker doubled his score in the quarter but the real story was the wayward kicking from Moz and damicky. The Wonders went into the first break 3 points up but already ruing the inaccuracy that could have - should have - seen them further in front.

While DemonJim and Sante kicked on for the Demons, they couldn't shake the Wonders, who kept the score close enough to be interesting thanks to Grand Uncle Horace and Moz. But at the main break, the game was starting to take shape and the Wonders must have been feeling deja vu on the way back to the sheds.

The second half followed the pattern. It was largely an arm wrestle but the deciding factor was the Demons accuracy in front of the big sticks. Despite having less scoring shots, those extra hours on the training pitch paid off for the Demons in a 13 point win.

Goals -
West Coast Wonders;
Damicky, dogs105, Moz, SSwans2011, Wojcinski

Mount Buller Demons; Azarole, bluelegs, DemonJim, Sante, Yakker

Best -
West Coast Wonders;
Brenton Davy, ClarkeM, damicky. dogs105, Wojcinski

Mount Buller Demons; DemonJim, Hate, manangatang, Proper Gander, Tarkyn_24

1669368748500.png

3 damicky
2 Proper Gander
1 Brenton Davy

home
Round 3
away
4.1 (25)QTR 14.1 (25)
10.7 (67)QTR 26.4 (40)
15.12 (102)QTR 39.4 (58)
19.13 (127)Full Time15.5 (95)

Both teams had 4 points in the bank from 1 win apiece, though the Roys were fresh from the bye last week while the Rats had snagged a great win over the Demons.

Power Raid and Zevon opened up the scoring for their respective sides and the goals kept coming; A couple from RU_, Ant555 and Okeydoke7 replying in kind. End to end, accurate kicking, scores level at the first break.

From the 11th minute of Q1 to the 18th minute of Q2, it was all Roy. Wosh, royboy2 and another couple from RU_ racked up the points before the Roys somewhat ran out of steam and allowed Kennedy Parker and Okeydoke7 to pull a couple back.

After the break, the Roys came out firing again with zackah, tigs2010 and more from RU_ taking the Roys out to a 50 point lead before Power Raid and BloodySwan put a pause on the humiliation with a couple of late ones.

The Rats had the best of the last quarter with Grav and Gremiopower reducing the deficit a little but RU_ (again) and Elmer_Judd kept the foot on the throat to the end, with the Roys running out comfortable 32 point victors

Goals -
Roys FFC;
Elmer_Judd, hotchilli, RU_, tigs2010, zackah

Sin City Swamprats; BloodySwan, GremioPower, Kennedy Parker, PowerRaid, Okeydoke7

Best -
Roys FFC;
DERRINALPHIL, hotchilli, Kabanna, RU_, tigs2010

Sin City Swamprats; Kennedy Parker, GotTheGoodes, Grav, GremioPower, TheDarkDwarf

1669368833018.png

3 RU_
2 tigs2010
1 Grav

home
Round 3
away
4.2 (26)QTR 13.3 (21)
14.4 (88)QTR 24.5 (29)
14.5 (89)QTR 37.11 (53)
18.6 (114)Full Time11.18 (84)

In the match of the round with both teams unbeaten and looking unbeaten, something had to give. When the fixture was released, the Bombers would have no doubt already pencilled in an easy 4 points against the league newcomers, but the new Old Boys were already showing they weren't planning on giving anyone an easy ride.

Ligma snagged a couple early for the Bombers but before the siren sounded, Bonz, Wickzi and FireKrakouer had other ideas. A goal to iDon in the last minute was enough to give the Bombers the lead before the siren.

Experience often trumps enthusiasm and so it was in the second term, with a 10 goal Bomber blitz effectively ending the game as a contest. Harolad, YeoGabaGaba and TheCoach16 piled on the goals, with only a solitary 6-pointer from FireKrakouer breaking the monotony of one-way traffic.

Whether the Bombers put the cue in the rack or the Old Boys got angry, the second half couldn't live up to Q2.Callums_Guns and MrsTurbo kicked one each while the Bombers single solitary point for the quarter came via a rushed behind.

TheCoach16 and The Greatest Ava added a couple for the Bombers before once again they stopped for afternoon tea and let the old new boys have their way. FireKrakouer with another late double took the score from to a bad loss from what could have been a hammering.

Goals -
Baghdad Bombers;
gab213, Harolad, iDon, TheCoach16, The Greatest Ava

Ophidian Old Boys; Bonz, Callums_Guns, FireKrakouer, MrsTurbe, Wickzki

Best -
Baghdad Bombers;
gab213, HaroLad, iDon, Kophi, Ligma

Ophidian Old Boys; Callums_Guns, Elton John's Wig, Heisenberg, MrsTurbo, TigerTurbulence,

1669368881578.png
3 HaroLad 2 Callums_Guns 1 Tigerturbulance

Just posting to let everyone know how hot I am about Kennedy Parker keeping the SDR abbreviation in the votes and not changing it.

Fanning Bake Off GIF by The Great British Bake Off
So much easier to not change anything when these graphics are generated in Excel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I shouldn’t have moved from Ruck Rover after Round 4 🤦🏻‍♂️
Cadsky genius move before you left to convince damicky to randomise the team, thus costing him the chance at back to back Mobbs Medals.

Leaderboard after Round 3
1669369061934.png

After 3 rounds it is damicky of the Wonders leading with Tigerturbulance and Millky95 not too far behind. This is fitting because it is now time for...

1669369515428.png

Mr & Mrs Turbo

Cheese: I am now joined by one of the Power Couples of the Sweet FA, Tigerturbulance & Mrs Turbo

Mrs T - I will start with you

How much have you enjoyed your Rookie Season?

Mrs Turbo: Interesting assumption there Mr Cheese.... that I have enjoyed my Rookie season. lol

Its kinda extremes in here. One week its like your pulling out hens teeth trying to understand the oppo team and connect with them , (and you know thats always difficult for any newbie to an established crowd), and then next week is total Bomber-bard-ment... (luv you guys - carna Bombers)

Seriously though, I have for the most part I have enjoyed it. Lots of funny peeps in here - philreich jokes always make me smile and then there is the eye candy - you cant go past the 'confirmed' Most handsome man in SFA Dingster and at anytime of day BLUEALLTHRU or Pugsley is always up for a chat and very welcoming.

Cheese: You had an outstanding season

Some may even say that you were the best Qooty Player in your household

Mrs Turbo: hahaha Thank you, but I am not a fool to think that. I see firsthand just how much effort Mr T puts into the SFA, and he still manages to have fun with it.

Cheese: Turbo, you must be proud of Mrs Turbo

Her engagement level was fantastic from the very start

Turbo: Having a partner I can talk qooty with has lifted our relationship to another level, and the fact Mrs Turbo is a qooty beast makes her sexier than ever 😍

Cheese: You are both in the running for an Award tonight

Could you do the Double?

Turbo: What award and depends......... who is your partner?

Cheese: I am referring to the Mobbs/ EKA Double

… AND Moz left me for Nooks 😢

Turbo: I don't rate myself a chance to pull my 245kg of Love Muscle weight on this double award haul. Mrs Turbo however has stunned me with how she has taken to qooty after many years raising her eyebrows at me for the time I spent in this place. After all the seasons of seeing awards I never assume anything about who will get the nod but Mrs Turbo certainly has to be in the discussion for the EKA. From what I have seen @kananooks(unfortunately exempt) Sun Ra, JyeDye, spudmaster, Fleabane and Over The Post are the other stand out rookies to me, a great group and all deserved of taking out the award, its just unfortunate for them they wont. Mrs Turbo all the way..........

Cheese: Good luck to both of you

See you at the after party

=====================================

Dingster

Cheese: I am now joined by the Sexiest Man in Sweet

Does it feel a bit different sitting in between a Chipmunk & a Wizard tonight?

Ding: Well someone has to keep them apart. Have you ever seen two male Siamese fighting fish together?

Cheese: I haven’t but I imagine it would get pretty messy

Have you got an EKA prediction for me?

Ding: Mrs Turbo the clear winner. Speaking of getting messy....

Cheese: Go on ...

Ding: Lets just say Mrs Turbo can party with the best of them.

Cheese: Thanks for your time, Ding

Stay beautiful

===================

Roaming Cheese will be back later in the night.

View attachment 1560895

After 3 rounds it is damicky of the Wonders leading with Tigerturbulance and Millky95 not too far behind. This is fitting because it is now time for...

View attachment 1560897

Mr & Mrs Turbo

Cheese: I am now joined by one of the Power Couples of the Sweet FA, Tigerturbulance & Mrs Turbo

Mrs T - I will start with you

How much have you enjoyed your Rookie Season?

Mrs Turbo: Interesting assumption there Mr Cheese.... that I have enjoyed my Rookie season. lol

Its kinda extremes in here. One week its like your pulling out hens teeth trying to understand the oppo team and connect with them , (and you know thats always difficult for any newbie to an established crowd), and then next week is total Bomber-bard-ment... (luv you guys - carna Bombers)

Seriously though, I have for the most part I have enjoyed it. Lots of funny peeps in here - philreich jokes always make me smile and then there is the eye candy - you cant go past the 'confirmed' Most handsome man in SFA Dingster and at anytime of day BLUEALLTHRU or Pugsley is always up for a chat and very welcoming.

Cheese: You had an outstanding season

Some may even say that you were the best Qooty Player in your household

Mrs Turbo: hahaha Thank you, but I am not a fool to think that. I see firsthand just how much effort Mr T puts into the SFA, and he still manages to have fun with it.

Cheese: Turbo, you must be proud of Mrs Turbo

Her engagement level was fantastic from the very start

Turbo: Having a partner I can talk qooty with has lifted our relationship to another level, and the fact Mrs Turbo is a qooty beast makes her sexier than ever 😍

Cheese: You are both in the running for an Award tonight

Could you do the Double?

Turbo: What award and depends......... who is your partner?

Cheese: I am referring to the Mobbs/ EKA Double

… AND Moz left me for Nooks 😢

Turbo: I don't rate myself a chance to pull my 245kg of Love Muscle weight on this double award haul. Mrs Turbo however has stunned me with how she has taken to qooty after many years raising her eyebrows at me for the time I spent in this place. After all the seasons of seeing awards I never assume anything about who will get the nod but Mrs Turbo certainly has to be in the discussion for the EKA. From what I have seen @kananooks(unfortunately exempt) Sun Ra, JyeDye, spudmaster, Fleabane and Over The Post are the other stand out rookies to me, a great group and all deserved of taking out the award, its just unfortunate for them they wont. Mrs Turbo all the way..........

Cheese: Good luck to both of you

See you at the after party

=====================================

Dingster

Cheese: I am now joined by the Sexiest Man in Sweet

Does it feel a bit different sitting in between a Chipmunk & a Wizard tonight?

Ding: Well someone has to keep them apart. Have you ever seen two male Siamese fighting fish together?

Cheese: I haven’t but I imagine it would get pretty messy

Have you got an EKA prediction for me?

Ding: Mrs Turbo the clear winner. Speaking of getting messy....

Cheese: Go on ...

Ding: Lets just say Mrs Turbo can party with the best of them.

Cheese: Thanks for your time, Ding

Stay beautiful

===================

Roaming Cheese will be back later in the night.
IS damicky THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER?

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Back