Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

TFLUA-Tiger Award
tflua-tiger-medal-png.1430203

Now I will award the TFLUA-Tiger Award for Administrator's Choice of best QOOTY player of Season 34. For this award, I look beyond the raw statistics and dig deeper into the context of the player's performance and will generally look for those who are outstanding in roles that might not generate a lot of stats.

This season's TFLUA-Tiger Award may be a surprise to many as it is UNPRECEDENTED for a player in this position to win any individual award.

I would like to award the Season 34 TFLUA-Tiger Award to the Baghdad Bombers' Jabba73.

Many of you might be hopping over to Sweet FA Plus and thinking WTF!!?

1669374464661.png

How can such shithouse stats be rewarded as the best sim player by any metric!?!

And yes, they do look like very shit stats if you want to measure on a purely statistical criteria.

But I have conducted in-depth research into Jabba73's performances in the back pocket and found out that he had a dominant season as a defensive player.

Jabba73's season:​
  • R1: 21 disposals, 9 marks - 1 goal conceded
  • R2: 3 disposals - 0 goals conceded - oppo donuts!
  • R3: 1 disposal - 4 goals conceded
  • R4: 5 dispsoals - 1 goal conceded
  • R5: 2 disposals - 0 goals conceded - oppo donuts!
  • R6: 6 disposals - 0 goals conceded (Elmer_Judd All-SFA FP)
  • R7: 11 disposals, 3 marks - 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
  • R8: 7 disposals, 6 tackles - 2 goals conceded
  • R10: 2 disposals - 1 goal conceded
  • R11: 9 disposals, 3 marks - 1 goal conceded
  • R12: 7 disposals, 1 mark - 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
  • R13: 27 disposals, 5marks,1goal - 0 goals conceded
  • QF: 12 disposals, 2 marks 0 goals conceded
  • PF: 7 disposals 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
When you look into the performances of his opposing forward pocket. Jabba73 managed to keep his opponent in 8 out of 14 games to date. Two occasions he kept his opposition to donuts, zero stats all round and on two other occasions the opponent didn't even get a kick. He also kept All-SFA Forward Pocket Elmer_Judd goalless when they went head to head. In fact he only conceded more than 1 goal on two occasions this season and only really had one game against the Old Boys where his opponent really beat him.

For such incredibly miserly defense, I would like to congratulate Jabba73 on winning the TFLUA-Tiger Award and being the first ever back pocket to do so.

show_image.php

Screenshot_20221125-191059~2.png

No one in Sweet FA history has ever won back to back JTMedals...

Could S34 be the season? Well folks, I'm hearing we may just witness history here tonight...

JT_the_Man

#JTMedal

If anyone coming into the venue sees this person hanging around outside,

View attachment 1560844

please report it to security immediately as we don't want another repeat of the ugly scene we had the OOBs Award Night

Thank you for your assistance
I still found a way in...
fence jumps GIF

But I didn't realise it was an open event

Now I will award the TFLUA-Tiger Award for Administrator's Choice of best QOOTY player of Season 34. For this award, I look beyond the raw statistics and dig deeper into the context of the player's performance and will generally look for those who are outstanding in roles that might not generate a lot of stats.

This season's TFLUA-Tiger Award may be a surprise to many as it is UNPRECEDENTED for a player in this position to win any individual award.

I would like to award the Season 34 TFLUA-Tiger Award to the Baghdad Bombers' Jabba73.

View attachment 1560967

How can such shithouse stats be rewarded as the best sim player by any metric!?!

And yes, they do look like very s**t stats if you want to measure on a purely statistical criteria.

But I have conducted in-depth research into Jabba73's performances in the back pocket and found out that he had a dominant season as a defensive player.

When you look into the performances of his opposing forward pocket. Jabba73 managed to keep his opponent in 8 out of 14 games to date. Two occasions he kept his opposition to donuts, zero stats all round and on two other occasions the opponent didn't even get a kick. He also kept All-SFA Forward Pocket Elmer_Judd goalless when they went head to head. In fact he only conceded more than 1 goal on two occasions this season and only really had one game against the Old Boys where his opponent really beat him.

For such incredibly miserly defense, I would like to congratulate Jabba73 on winning the TFLUA-Tiger Award and being the first ever back pocket to do so.

show_image.php
This is perfect. What a good way to pivot this award.

Congrats Jabba73

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is perfect. What a good way to pivot this award.

Congrats Jabba73

Always loved how KP thinks outside the box with this award, unlike other lazy arse ex admins who make the committee do extra work

View attachment 1560967

And yes, they do look like very s**t stats if you want to measure on a purely statistical criteria.

show_image.php

#Jabba4PM

Is there anything Jabba73 won't win in his final season at Baghdad? Stay tuned right here folks.

I feel this count is intentionally long, and may take a few weeks to help pad out the off season.
It’s only long if you have a conventional understanding of time

It’s only long if you have a conventional understanding of time
I've seen Gumbies B & F's shorter than this Mobbs Medal presentation

I'm just starting to read through the thread now. Really quality write-ups and graphics so far. Well done all involved.
Suck hole of the year has already been awarded

View attachment 1560967

show_image.php
Welcome to Team TFLUA!

View attachment 1560967

show_image.php
Well done Jabba73. Groundbreaking stuff. And keeping Elmer_Judd quiet is no mean feat on it's own.

Frankston Rover Award
fr-award-png.1430227

Now I will also announce the other Administrator's Choice Award. Let's be honest, this one was decided right at the beginning of the season when one of the all time greats of the league, someone who is already in the Hall of Fame and had won the Frankston Rover Award three-times earlier under three different Administrators, unveiled his masterpiece.

I am awarding Hate with his FOURTH...​

1669375127032.png

Yes, Frankie! FOUR Frankston Rover Awards for the living legend Hate for contributing an unrivalled statistical resource that is the Sweet FA Plus website.

I've lost count of the number of times this site has made my life easier as Administrator and I am sure countless people across the league have had similar experience in using such an incredible hub of statistics and history. In fact, I referred to it when doing this write up!

Well done Hate on yet another Frankston Rover Award which makes him the standalone leader in number of Frankston Rover Awards won which only reflects a fraction of his contribution to the league!​

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Back