Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a way with words. Have you ever thought about becoming a soeech writer to a premier?
That line would have been brilliant during a Dan Andrews covid update!
Pretty sure he threw that at Rachel Baxendale or Peta Credlin on one or more occasions when they heckled him.

I love it when rookies come in desperate to prove themselves

fight-kid.gif

You'd know.
That was the story of your first 8 seasons yeah?

For those that are unfamiliar I go to a pub for Tuesday Parmi and Pint , it’s $24 now and you get a raffle ticket for your beer at the bar. It’s green this week and I just so happen to have a book of green in the centre console. Happy days campaigners!

For those that are unfamiliar I go to a pub for Tuesday Parma and Pint , it’s $24 now and you get a raffle ticket for your beer at the bar. It’s green this week and I just so happen to have a book of green in the centre console. Happy days campaigners!
FIFY

IKR? Crass, presumptuous and full of ill-based confidence; not like you and me, old mate.

Looks like me in our LG meetings...you're not supposed to dox on this board...

BLUEALLTHRU relishes the brutality of our games at the Hippodrome.

View attachment 1592654

No other opposition makes his juices flow quite like the Furies.

View attachment 1592657

The tactics on both sides are deadly …. and often end with a stint in prison.

View attachment 1592656

Sabotage and subterfuge are often at play behind the scenes.

View attachment 1592662

Serious injuries, loss of limbs and even misadventure are common outcomes.

View attachment 1592658

Fair to say it is wise to harbour a healthy sense of humour ….

View attachment 1592651

… and a ready and willing love for the contest.

View attachment 1592661

#nightshift

I'm looking forward to Friday night too!! ❤️

#tuberadio

Oh hello,

Apologies for rocking up late, but I see my Furies mob have matters in hand. Reckon we Furballs will have a cracking season.

The immediate task of dismantling the Burblers is a low bar challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that are unfamiliar I go to a pub for Tuesday Parmi and Pint , it’s $24 now and you get a raffle ticket for your beer at the bar. It’s green this week and I just so happen to have a book of green in the centre console. Happy days campaigners!
What’s your excuse for going on the other days

Oh hello,

Apologies for rocking up late, but I see my Furies mob have matters in hand. Reckon we Furballs will have a cracking season.

Probably got the bar bit right

Oh hello,

Very surprised you saw it mate, going by cctv.

old man sleeping GIF by World Science Festival

Oh hello,

Welcome back!

Good to see our #1 ticket holder is up and about in week one of our title defence.

Good afternoon fellow Baghdadians and especially our new posters for Rd1 Season 35. sunny3193 , norway blue , dudeintheswamp , Dazjack and SaintsSeptember this will be a nice and gentle introduction into the Sweet FA as the Furies have been a very flaccid mob for quite some time now.

Hi Furies and especially that munted campaigner Bovo .

Do they have a theme song like the Tigers, except , "a Flacid Furie "? Has anyone even heard it?

Man's living in 3023

Last time I went to the pub for trivia night the manager wouldn't accept our previous $50 winning voucher, wouldn't give us any of the free raffle tickets, increased our drink prices, just overall w***ers for no reason honestly (no idea why, legit didn't do anything). So obviously I stole 4 cups and a few cutlery sets, now at least they have a reason to hate us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back