Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Did your wife tell you that?
See what I mean campaigner? If I was on the end of your barb, so to speak, at the very least you'd get a 'Nah, mate, it was your wife after I'd tickled her tonsils for the 4th time in an hour'. FFS!

For those that are unfamiliar I go to a pub for Tuesday Parmi and Pint , it’s $24 now and you get a raffle ticket for your beer at the bar. It’s green this week and I just so happen to have a book of green in the centre console. Happy days campaigners!
Parma*

Well of course it is Parma. I blame the Pomgolian and Yarpie influence on the Wozzie patois.

Truth be known what is served up in Oz pubs is an excrescence. A proper veal or even eggplant parmigiana are a delight to the taste buds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well of course it is Parma. I blame the Pomgolian and Yarpie influence on the Wozzie patois.

Truth be known what is served up in Oz pubs is an excrescence. A proper veal or even eggplant parmigiana are a delight to the taste buds.
No. It’s spelt parmigiana for a reason and I’ve had enough of your insolence for one night.

Another John Howard fan ffs.
Maybe you might find this one helpful:

Maybe you might find this one helpful:

Thanks son.

Thanks son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back