Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I need to send you a ham ??
only if its triple smoke on-the-bone, we dont want any imported muck, the SWEET farmers have a hard enough time as it is.

The answer is yes. We love good quality posting.
quoting yourself and answering your own questions is a sure sign of insanity. some of my posts get liked, some get hated, swings and roundabouts...

quoting yourself and answering your own questions is a sure sign of insanity. some of my posts get liked, some get hated, swings and roundabouts...
im-really-losing-it-anthony-alfredo.gif

OIP.e8_jmxOzcbORV1euDGgpqwHaE7

"Walk like a Mesopotamian" just doesn't have the same ring to it
The intoxicant known in English as `beer' takes its name from the Latin `bibere' (by way of the German `bier') meaning `to drink' and the Spanish word for beer, cerveza' comes from the Latin word `cerevisia' for `of beer', giving some indication of the long span human beings have been enjoying the drink.

Even so, beer brewing did not originate with the Romans but began thousands of years earlier. The Chinese brewed a type of beer but the product which became the most popular is credited to the Sumerians of Mesopotamia and most likely began over 10,000 years ago.

I've been looking back through some old photo albums this week and have come to the realization that whenever there is a camera around I have a default pose. It kinda looks something like this

1676961198007.png

On that basis and in the spirit of self betterment I will be working on my posture this week. So ROYS don't get too upset if every time you glance my way and I be like

1676961339979.png

Just remember, it's not always about you.

I am in holiday for the next two (2) weeks, and I’m not here to f*ck spiders.

we are also not in North Korea so do what you want skipper...unles you are "in holiday" on North Korea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dammit, forgot to have pancakes for brekky, I'm not doing Lent now.
Lent had a good run.

In all honesty, I saw pancakes on sales at Perth airport this morning for $25 and I thought “FOR F*CKEN PANCAKES???????”

Dammit, forgot to have pancakes for brekky, I'm not doing Lent now.
Wait, we are allowed to eat the pancakes at the breakfast bar?

I thought after the loss last week, and Tonga Bob ranting at training about not being able to have our cake and eat it too, that the pancakes were in a definite no fly zone.

Wait, we are allowed to eat the pancakes at the breakfast bar?

I thought after the loss last week, and Tonga Bob ranting at training about not being able to have our cake and eat it too, that the pancakes were in a definite no fly zone.
Eat all the stuff, idgaf. I had an awesome lamb kebab just now, they put pickles in it. Gave me a semi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back