Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I'm very busy right now trying not to lose 5 in a row.
You can take the girl out of the Warriors but you can’t take the Warriors out of the girl.

Unlike some clubs, we don't endlessly obsess about former players - nor do we behave like former players trying to pretend they have moved on....
You should stop tagging them in then, unless you really miss the 🎂

Despite my signed and framed photo being on the wall of the coney island locker room, yes.
Lucky that’s hanging up on the wall as someone stole our dartboard.

Pink Floyd donuts? Not another remastering, I'll go broke

I wonder if that is the reason - we are a bit short of cash, let’s re-release something !!

I’ve got the remastered versions of DSOTM, The Wall and WYWH - but not getting the 50 year versions….

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if that is the reason - we are a bit short of cash, let’s re-release something !!

I’ve got the remastered versions of DSOTM, The Wall and WYWH - but not getting the 50 year versions….

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
I got Animals, it's pretty good in 5.1

The warriors often rarely never lose three in a row so I'm backing us in to do it in a canter this week
Backing yourselves to lose three in a row in a canter?? How defeatist!

Anyway hello Warriors.
I usually don’t mind you lot but you’ve been awfully selfish making me read back through 4 whole pages. Way to punish me for not even realising the match threads were up yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back