Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Something about this cats2rise guy’s posts that makes me feel they are EXTREMELY important, some might even say ‘official’

So the Wonders? I'm guessing the nickname comes from them always wondering how to get the ball?
It's pronounced Winders.
We're very forward too.

Matt Smith 11Th Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

View attachment 2056483
23 July 2024

Thank you for your question.

sausageroll is committed to posting quality content on a regular basis which is to be shared between team threads, match threads and general media.

Sausageroll is committed to winning the EKA in accordance with our much publicised management strategies. We will continue to monitor and refine these strategies in response to Sweet FA events.

-END-

When are we starting the secret PM to publish quality Media Threads through Sausage's account?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something about this cats2rise guy’s posts that makes me feel they are EXTREMELY important, some might even say ‘official’
It's called a gut instinct, and in this instance you are correct to back yours in.

1721711493522.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back