Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

What is Tarkyn_24’s legume of choice?

• Chickpeas

• Lentils

• Fava Beans

• Peanuts

• Adzuki Beans

• Appaloosa Beans

• None of these options are even real

• Who’s Tarkyn_24?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Up next Cox.

Does it feel like to you that Sydney have a fascination about appendages or is it just me
It's also the most apt description for most of their fans too
I didn't want to blow my own trumpet buy Yes, i have added a new dimension with my cat like abilities
I'm not sure why people mention cat like abilities as a good thing.
Cats are campaigners.

Last edited:

Look I'm not going to say I have a large penis, but there's a reason I'm a Sydney supporter.
So Olympic pole vaulting is out for you?

So Olympic pole vaulting is out for you?
Well, after my recent mishap, I've decided to abandon my Olympic pole vaulting dream and focus on my puppetry of the penis career.

I'm also a North member. Can your club afford to lose me if you disparage choc chill?
How come WA has all these amazing flavours of milk that I don't have.
Oak did a random crossover and made redskins milk, that was great.
Obviously that was before Nestle pretended to go woke and rebrand to something else hoping people wouldn't notice those redskins were probably.manufactured by an unpaid 11 year old with machines likely to rip your arm off. They really are evil geniuses at Nestle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beerfarm-royal-haze-352058.png
I have Mountain culture and Balta in the fridge at the moment

How is American beer like making love in a canoe?
They're both f*ing close to water!
There is generally a really wide range of beers at most places (much more than here). They are pretty good at catering for all beer preferences. They have a lot of beers lighter than we are used to, they also have some big beers and lots in between.

Yeah I didn't bite to that thread. People have been calling for him to be sacked for years, last week's performance was just the game they've been waiting for to justify it.
How?
His whole time there has been excellent.
What do they want him to do, walk on water or something.

Look I'm not going to say I have a large penis, but there's a reason I'm a Sydney supporter.
I heard something like that .
Someone said you were a huge penis, or a less polite version of the same word.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

Back